Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter (952 Views)

Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by eyesourcenews: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
It is good for celebrities to always give back in every little way to their fans and Actress Kehinde Bankole has just given a major example.. So yesterday June 11, A Twitter user Omobolanle posted a photo of herself wearing a dress given to her by actress Kehinde Bankole. Omobolanle had earlier complimented the actress and said she wanted the dress.

The actress immediately told her it was hers to have and made good her promise...

See the lady in the dress ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/06/too-sweet-nollywood-star-kehinde.html

Re: Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by Mskrisx(f): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by doyinisaac(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
It was all planned...am not saying naija celebrities cannot give their dresses out...but am talking about this one particularly...don't ask me how I got to know..
Re: Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by goldbim(f): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin what a dress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.seems online begging is the latest trend now..nice of her tho.
Re: Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by doyinisaac(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
goldbim:
grin what a dress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.seems online begging is the latest trend now..nice of her tho.
Why evils?grin

Re: Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by cruzita(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
and it is on social media.

na wa o
Re: Nollywood Star, Kehinde Bankole Gifts Her Dress To A Fan On Twitter by Starlet50(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm very sure dat will be her xmas Dress....Congrats

(1) (Reply)

10 Self-made Billionaires That You Should Learn From / I Hate Eulogizing People, OJB Live In My Home For 2 Week - Omotola Jalade Reveal / Nigerian Doctors Remove Gigantic Fibroid Weighing 26kg From A Woman?! Read+photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.