Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Forex Brokers Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Brokers Review (841 Views)

Compare best forex brokers, Forex Brokers Review / Top 5 ECN Forex Brokers With Lowest Spreads / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: The Top 10, Contact Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Brokers Review by tonytony208(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Apologies to the moderator.

This thread is not created to promote any forex program or any forex broker; rather, it is created to assess and review them. It will help inform Nigerians planning on going into forex trading to choose carefully. I hope you will understand and not close the thread. It is for the good of us all.

[b]Now ladies and gentlemen, are you trading forex or planning on investing in forex? What broker are you using for your live (real) trading? Or what broker do you plan to use? What do you think about them? Or what made you choose them ahead of others? Do you have misgivings about any forex broker?

It will be a great idea if you can submit your reviews about your broker here. It will help warn and inform others about them. You can also tell about any forex broker that you have negative info about.

I read so many "ungodly" comments about instaforex. I was thinking they were the best thing to happen since the invention of malaria drug, but the reviews really disappointed me. I even thought they would be trustworthy considering the fact that they have office in Nigeria, but I had to run away when I read the reviews.

Now forex traders, are you using instaforex.com? What is your review about them? If you aren't using their platform, which broker are you using? Please given your opinion for others to learn.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Start Your Pure Water Business / _ / Bitcoin Seminar - Free (any Where You Are Located)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.