Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" (1803 Views)

Finger Print On The Back Or The Front Of A Phone, Which Do You Prefer?? / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. / How To Check Due Date Of Your Dstv Package On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by Theraregem(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
To ensure mobile, secure and productive printing business , HP has introduced a new mobile and business intelligence software to help business Information Technology managers make their print environment more mobile, secure and productive.
Image result for hpThe new offering includes mobile print software that makes printing from mobile devices to printers on a corporate network easy and accessible and new business intelligence tools that help IT understand and optimize their printer fleets for better performance

Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by youngest85(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Theraregem:
To ensure mobile, secure and productive printing business , HP has introduced a new mobile and business intelligence software to help business Information Technology managers make their print environment more mobile, secure and productive.
Image result for hpThe new offering includes mobile print software that makes printing from mobile devices to printers on a corporate network easy and accessible and new business intelligence tools that help IT understand and optimize their printer fleets for better performance
chai ds is a strong political issue o

1 Like

Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by lacasera14(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
I see
Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Theraregem:
this has been in existence for a while now, e-print,wifi and air print

1 Like

Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by AnodaIT(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
You can use your otg cable and print from your phone USB port
Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by Theraregem(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnodaIT:
You can use your otg cable and print from your phone USB port
You didnt read the post to the end. With this software you dnt need an app to print. you just sent your document and the printer recieves it and print. Its a breakthrough in technology

1 Like

Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by DjAndroid: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stale! Wifi Printing wey I don dey use since 2011.

1 Like

Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by OluwaseunBanjo: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
My name is Seun Banjo.I am just advertising my business.GTB BANK 0025988243.Whatsapp me on 08075040187 or call 08186526118. BANJO OLUWASEUN OLUSEGUN. GLO DATA SHARE (4gb - N1200) (5gb - N1500) (6gb - N2000) (12gb - N2500)(15gb - N3000)(20gb - N4500) ETISALAT & AIRTEL SHARE DATA (500mb - N400) (750mb - N500) (1gb - N700) (2gb - N1300) (3gb - N1800) (5gb - N3200) MTN SHARE DATA (1gb - N1200).Buy any jumia products(like phones,gadget,furnitures,cloth,etc) from me.I am a Jumia agent
Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by peacettw: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
DjAndroid:
Stale! Wifi Printing wey I don dey use since 2011.
was about to say the same. Nothing new there

1 Like

Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by Adegbem01(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stale news! Op you just dey wake up
Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by TrollTrap: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
What phones you guys been using?.... Been printing from my phone for time now
Re: Amazing "You Can Now Print On Your Mobile Phone" by hardbody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
southniyikaye:
this has been in existence for a while now, e-print,wifi and air print

Bros I tire oo.

I have been sending items to print from my phone sinceeee

(1) (Reply)

How To Root And Install Twrp Recovery On Infinix Note 2 X600 XOS. 1gb And 2gb Ve / How To Lock Some Photos In Gallery In Android Phone / Download Cool Android HD Wallpapers Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.