Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? (1848 Views)

My Wife's Friend Husband Tested To Low Sperm Count! She Is In Tears All Day. / Curses Of Low Sperm Count And Solution / Male Fertility – 10 Fruits That Increase Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by Randyguy: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
I read this in one of the health blogs. It was posted by a confused and heart broken wife. Various responses, so I decided to bring it here for couple going through the same.

We had been trying to have a baby for 14 months and went to the Doctor where we found out via a sperm analysis that my husbands sperm count was zero. Now they won’t answer any questions or tell us what our options are until they get a blood test back. I don't even know what they are looking for.

Does this mean we cant have kids? Do we have options? Are they not telling us because it doesn't look good? I am going crazy here wondering what this means and what to think I don't know whether to continue to have hope or to let myself fall apart and think we cant have babies!

Has anyone dealt with this or know someone who has?? I'm really heart broken and clueless about what this means. PLEASE HELP ME!

Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by specco(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Go to the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Lagos and have an encounter with GOD. Watch Emmanuel TV channel on Dstv as well. Your testimony awaits you as you obey.
Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by BoostSpermCount: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
He must have had low sperm count for so long in his system to come to this.

Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by Randyguy: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oligospermia becomes azoospermia with time.
Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't see how this is possible. Is he not a living organism? Zero sperm count, are his testes dead? Every living male has the ability to create sperm, there's no point being male without the ability. The only occurrence I can imagine of this is blocked pipes somewhere.
I don't believe this story because if true he wouldn't display male physical characteristics in the first place.
Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by Randyguy: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:
I don't see how this is possible. Is he not a living organism? Zero sperm count, are his testes dead? Every living male has the ability to create sperm, there's no point being male without the ability. The only occurence I can imagine of this is blocked pipes somewhere.
I don't believe this story because if true he wouldn't display male physical characteristics in the first place.

Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man not having any measurable level of sperm in his semen. Obviously, sperm is different from semen.
Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by Rachie83: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
my hubby was once azoospermic but thank God his sperm count has improved thru a herbal drug called Dr Quick.You can google abt it.
Re: Husband Has A Zero Sperm Count. Please Advise? by blessingthanks: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
For perfect cure of low sperm or zero sperm count and staphylococcus call 09027322832 and get sharp solution

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Ulcer / Wonders:14yr Old Boy With The Body Of A 110yrs Old Man / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.