Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site (6615 Views)

N-power Massive Recruitment 2017 | Npower.gov.ng [DEADLINE EXTENDED] / Https://vacancy.federalcivilservice.gov.ng - Federal Civil Service Commission (F / Www.npower.gov.ng - When Will Npower Shortlist Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by ocloud81(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
What am seeing in the site is rubbish
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by donjayz321(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
The site is useless..... It has been showing me database error.... That is Nigeria for you! The site is useless..... It has been showing me database error.... That is Nigeria for you!

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by mhizeva(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Its simple the site is undergoing some problems at the moment... I have already seen somehow who applied and got their confirmation message by mail. ..

Just wait till tomorrow..
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Abc123xyz: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2016
After application at stage 5, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried again, it said my data (bvn, phone no, email) have been used. Any advice please?
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Olasco93: 3:35am On Jun 13, 2016
I just registered, filled and submitted the form on the site right now smoothly, and I have received my registration confirmation via email.
According to the Confirmation email I received and I quote:
''You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account...''

#My opinion:
I would suggest that those interested should apply early, because it is MAY be a first-come-first-serve bases because the required number of applicants needed is limited.

Goodluck!
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Olasco93: 3:52am On Jun 13, 2016
ocloud81:
What am seeing in the site is rubbish

donjayz321:
The site is useless..... It has been showing me database error.... That is Nigeria for you! The site is useless..... It has been showing me database error.... That is Nigeria for you!

Abc123xyz:
After application at stage 5, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried again, it said my data (bvn, phone no, email) have been used. Any advice please?
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Teekay87: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2016
For those that has successful done theirs, how will I go about it,...........thanks
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by AbuYussuf1: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Abc123xyz:
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by AbuYussuf1: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
I'm having same issue with Abc123xyz. Please can some help? Though I had send my complain to info@npower.gov.ng
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Abc123xyz: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
AbuYussuf1:
I'm having same issue with Abc123xyz. Please can some help? Though I had send my complain to info@npower.gov.ng

Hi, how far? Any massage from them?
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by luvethsam(f): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=AbuYussuf1 post=46524412][/quote] min did same but I received a congratulatory msg in my email that I have successfully applied, so I'll suggest you wait a while and check your email
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by luvethsam(f): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Quote author=Abc123xyz post=46520654]After application at stage 5, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried again, it said my data (bvn, phone no, email) have been used. Any advice please?[/quote]

Mine did same and it means your application was successful, that's why (bvn,email n phone no cannot be re-entered). Just check your email for their message.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Horus(m): 1:29am On Jun 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M

[size=14pt]How to apply for NPower[/size]

N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. N-Power is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets. Through N-Power, young Nigerians will be empowered with the necessary tools to go on and create, develop, build, fix and work on exceptional ideas, projects and enterprises that will change our communities, our economy and our nation. The N-Power programme is for all eligible Nigerians looking to work gainfully.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by dmill: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] people are too much the site,the site is even affraid of nigerians
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by eremac13: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls I need help! @ step 4 under NYSC call up number, it has a call up number written in d box and I can't delete it to input mine. I don't knw wats wrong there Pls some help me.
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by mcmolly: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
I tried submitting and its some of my details have been used and have not gotten their message, any help?
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by mcmolly: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=AbuYussuf1 post=46524412][/quote] have you gotten the congratulatory mail
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by Nanade(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
I too am facing the same probs with Abc123kyc
luvethsam:
Quote author=Abc123xyz post=46520654]After application at stage 5, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried again, it said my data (bvn, phone no, email) have been used. Any advice please?
Mine did same and it means your application was successful, that's why (bvn,email n phone no cannot be re-entered). Justytour email for their message.

Am having d same problem wt Abc123kyc, av checked my mail as u suggested but didn't see any confirmation. Am worried. I also sent a complaints to the site but no reply for over 2 weeks now
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by mayowapeter(m): 1:41am On Sep 22, 2016
have done mine am through with the test link https:// portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/my/
using chrome
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by mayowapeter(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2016
have done mine am through with the test link https:// portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/my/
using chrome
Re: Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site by mayowapeter(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2016
using chromehave done mine am through with the test link https:// portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/my/
using chrome
using chrome

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Warn Students Against Indecent Dressing / This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) / Do You Agree Or Disagree With Euthanasia Or Mercy Killing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.