Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Boi_yes Shortlisted Applicants, Let's Meet Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boi_yes Shortlisted Applicants, Let's Meet Here. (493 Views)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Tony Elumelu Foundation Applicants Let's Meet Here / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boi_yes Shortlisted Applicants, Let's Meet Here. by darexkey(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS to we all the shortlisted Applicants in the first batch of the BOI_YES competition. Fellow Winners, let's introduce ourselves and what we do here. As we start our training tomorrow, June 13, what are the various challenges we have been experiencing so far on the African Management Initiative (AMI) platform and how have we been resolving them.

I will start by introducing myself:

I am an ICT/Agro consultant, an indigene of Ogun State. I have over 5 years of experience as a Tech/Agropreneur with special skills in animal husbandry, crop breeding & various ICT services. I love been in the midst of PURPOSE-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS with coordinated, integrated and motivated mind-sets.

CHALLENGES SO FAR ON THE AMI PLATFORM:

Firstly, I had the issue of submitting my education profile which was later resolved when I reduced the number of words. Now, on the iCoach section, my Role and accountability partner is not displaying whenever i preview my assessment at the end. What is the solution to this, please?
Re: Boi_yes Shortlisted Applicants, Let's Meet Here. by darexkey(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please, Let's throw in our questions, challenges and solution so far.
Re: Boi_yes Shortlisted Applicants, Let's Meet Here. by darexkey(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2016
how far with the training so far?

(1) (Reply)

Dont Put Your Head In One Basket / The Most Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria / Comparing Bitcoin And Fiat Currency Like Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.