Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,858 members, 7,855,534 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married (1176 Views)

Check Out How These Nigerian Celebrieties Had The Fun Of Their Life / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Very Hot Nigerian Girl With Enlarged Curves Releases Teasing Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married by youngsazzyi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hello my Dear Gistme9ja readers, i hope your day is going well? Its Celebrity Sunday here so i have decided to let you know very single celebrities in Nigeria .

They are Famous, Wealthy , beautiful and influential. So i have compiled 22 Nigerian Female Celebrities who are still very single ….

Check them out …

1.RITA DOMINIC

Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Waturuocha is a Nigerian Award Winning actress. In 2012 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. The 40 year old Nollywood star isn’t looking a bit her age and isn’t slowing down either, as she is one of the richest female celebrities in Nigeria.

Image result for RITA DOMINIC

2.RUKKY SANDRA

30-year old Rukky Sanda, actress and producer is one lady who has made her mark in Nollywood and is said to be one of the richest actresses in Nollywood

Shes hot and very single as at now.

3.GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Genevieve!! The Red carpet Goddess and top Nollywood actress is still single . She has not just made Nigeria proud but also crossed to Hollywood. Tho she is a single mother but she is still very single. Genevieve Nnaji has a killer body and her legs are just super HOT.

SEE MORE HERE http://www.gistme9ja.com/2016/06/10-nigerian-female-celebrities-who-are.html

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married by Mediapace: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
They are seriously hot though some are cold.

I don't want to marry now so let me forward this to :

Tosyne2much-Minister for Women affairs
Wristbangle-GCFR OF WOMEN SEXOLOGY
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mediapace:
They are seriously hot though some are cold.

I don't want to marry now so let me forward this to :

Tosyne.2much-Minister for Women affairs
Wristbangle-GCFR OF WOMEN SEXOLOGY
I also plan to marry now... I want Dollar to be reverted back to its normal price (N180) before I marry cool
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married by Mediapace: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
180 kor , not this Buhari Era.
Maybe when i become president.
#BROKECOUNTRY
tosyne2much:
I also plan to marry now... I want Dollar to be reverted back to its normal price (N180) before I marry cool
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married by THONZE(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
IT SEEMS THEY ARE GAY OR THEY WANT TO DISCOVER MUNGO PARK

(1) (Reply)

BIKO Come And See Oo! This Linda Ikeji's Outfit Has Got Everyone Talking-photos / Who Has Seen This Throwback Picture Of Craze Clown / Kemi Afolabi Wins Best Yoruba Actress Of The Year At City People Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.