Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures (1750 Views)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by UEK33(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
The story went thus:

The mobile police man though single mustered courage to chase after a motorist [Okada] who he claimed earlier failed a traffic rule. The motorist at the turn of events, claimed his own version of the story humbly and this he said "My wife is unconscious and I have every need to rush her to the hospital before I lose her to death and this is the reason I failed the said traffic rule." But before he could finish telling his story, the mobile police nicked his hand into his pocket and carted away a thousand naira from the Okada which he claimed is the only money on him for the day and have to hurry his wife quickly to the hospital. 

At this juncture, the league of Agboru's around the surrounding bought over the fracas and insisted the single mobile police man gives back the thousand naira to the Okada man and also press no further charges at him. Some of them claimed that the mobile police man isn't genuine and while the argument climaxed with the policeman paying deaf ears, the youths suddenly at once lost their patience and thus, the mobile police man got himself manhandled as detailed in the pictures here.

Though after some minutes, a special police team on patrol titled "Dragon Squad" came to their colleagues rescue and made some arrests also.

Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by sweetval: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ki lo de... undecided grin
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Young03(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
it only happens constantly in Jo's then
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Nne5: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided Big lie.Leave igbos alone.Hapu anyi aka ahn ahn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by thesicilian: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is what you get when you don't know the power of your uniform, or your ID Card.
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by project8(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
this guys jus complete my wknd.tnx for putting smile on my face.police sef
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Eddygourdo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Those boys are dull, they should have used a koboko on him. The nigerian police force deserve no respect or honour, their uniforms are regalias of shame and unproffesionalism. Thus beat am, slap am. Show am shege
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's not cool at all.
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Those boys are dull, they should have used a koboko on him. The nigerian police force deserve no respect or honour, their uniforms are regalias of shame and unproffesionalism. Thus beat am, slap am. Show am shege
What a disdainful behaviour they showed.

We shld learn how to love our country, i knw that those in uniforms are horrible, bt they represent dis once a great nation, i still love the Federal Republic Of Nigeria....even though Buhari is fucking up.
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Eddygourdo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
What a disdainful behaviour they showed.

We shld learn how to love our country, i knw that those in uniforms are horrible, bt they represent dis once a great nation, i still love the Federal Republic Of Nigeria....even though Buhari is fucking up.
my dear its lovely to be idealogical but if you ever have a terrible encounter with the nigerian police, you would prefer to marry an armed robber than a policeman. the nigerian police are a rotten bunch and have no respect for their uniform. Can a citizen of america dare lay his hand on a policeman there ? The whole place will go bonkers because those peeps respect their uniform, they are proffesional, unlike our ogas here. Yes I know there should be respect of their uniform and shouldn't fight a policeman. But a nigerian policeman is not human, an encounter with them will convince you, but rather have none abeg
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by UEK33(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nne5:
undecided Big lie.Leave igbos alone.Hapu anyi aka ahn ahn
nkea si no gini
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
You can't demand respect cos respect is reciprocal.

Bt shld citizens fight police men because they're horrible?, NO!, the US system u talked abt is an example of people who respect the symbol of the uniform and nt really the officers, cos humans are difficult to deal with.
Eddygourdo:
my dear its lovely to be idealogical but if you ever have a terrible encounter with the nigerian police, you would prefer to marry an armed robber than a policeman. the nigerian police are a rotten bunch and have no respect for their uniform. Can a citizen of america dare lay his hand on a policeman there ? The whole place will go bonkers because those peeps respect their uniform, they are proffesional, unlike our ogas here. Yes I know there should be respect of their uniform and shouldn't fight a policeman. But a nigerian policeman is not human, an encounter with them will convince you, but rather have none abeg
Re: Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures by Eddygourdo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
You can't demand respect cos respect is reciprocal.

Bt shld citizens fight police men because they're horrible?, NO!, the US system u talked abt is an example of people who respect the symbol of the uniform and nt really the officers, cos humans are difficult to deal with.
the citizens and the policemen there respect the sy$bolism of their uniform, could the same be said about our policemen and their uniform's symbolism ?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Army Uncovers Fake Military Base In Benue Community / Boko Haram Terrorist Executes five Nigerian Soldiers In Borno (photos) / Police/sars Kills Yahoo Boy In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.