Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

10 Million To Invest In Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Million To Invest In Farming (1213 Views)

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / Simple Ways Of Calculating Plant Population In Farming / Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million To Invest In Farming by meekmk(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hey all.. I love the prospects of agriculture and I'm looking to go into Pig Farming and Poultry.

I currently have about 10 Million Naija to invest in Farming.

How long or how far would 10 Million Naira take me.. Looking for experts and partners.

Illias
A.illias@outlook.com
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by jam04(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
meekmk:
Hey all.. I love the prospects of agriculture and I'm looking to go into Pig Farming and Poultry.

I currently have about 10 Million Naija to invest in Farming.

How long or how far would 10 Million Naira take me.. Looking for experts and partners.

Illias
A.illias@outlook.com

Femu is your guy on here..
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by chizby(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
If u need feasibility study report email chizobanwachuku@yahoo.com let's discuss fee
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by meekmk(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
jam04:

Femu is your guy on here..

Thanks.. Will source him out!
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by chizby(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
As an agric economist I can put u through or partner with.
Do u hav land? Location and water matters
Do u know where to source for good breed of animals to start?
Hav u don market research?
Do u know gov regulations to life stock farming?
Source of feed for ur animals and health care

Oga no waste ur money. Do ur research
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by meekmk(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
chizby:
As an agric economist I can put u through or partner with.
Do u hav land? Location and water matters
Do u know where to source for good breed of animals to start?
Hav u don market research?
Do u know gov regulations to life stock farming?
Source of feed for ur animals and health care

Oga no waste ur money. Do ur research

Yo! Why are you venting on my post! You could be more polite! What makes you think you know more than the person I'm talking to! Or even me my self! We learn as we grow sir!
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by kyrios: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
meekmk:

Yo! Why are you venting on my post! You could be more polite! What makes you think you know more than the person I'm talking to! Or even me my self! We learn as we grow sir!
about to start a farm project in lagos if you want to partner
080three7four5nine6two1
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by tolexy05(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Helo sir, come to ondo state both pigs and poultry business its hot cake if i put u thru u wil even set a mill with what you have.. 07030105957
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by meekmk(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=tolexy05 post=46602117]Helo sir, come to ondo state both pigs and poultry business its hot cake if i put u thru u wil even set a mill with what you have.. 07030105957[/quote

Ondo far small my brother.. If you use me do ritual nko?
Re: 10 Million To Invest In Farming by tolexy05(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
@meekmk Ritual ke? Olohun maje oooooo. I think life is about what you think u can do to other, i have met with so many people on nairaland to do businesses with am even paying some of them part of the goods they supplied me today friday 16/07/2016. If som1 from canada could come to akure with good mind and we did succesful biz, i would have mention names but if na lie some of them will coment abi.

(1) (Reply)

My 2020 Broiler Story A-Z To God Be The Glory. / Fresh Cucumber From My Farm For Sale. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.