Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals (1019 Views)

Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) / End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals / End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by casnido2: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Canada’s highest court has just ruled that some s ‘ex acts between humans and animals are legal. In a quixotic ruling, the country’s high court ruled that a man who was on trial for raping and sexually exploiting his own daughters wasn’t guilty of “bestiality.”

The man reportedly, “Smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act.” The convicted man took his case to the Canadian Supreme Court, demanding that the bestiality charge be nullified. In the end, the court agreed.

As a result of the rape case, the court ruled 7 to 1 that humans having sexual contact with animals is OK if....
continue reading here >>>> http://www.strictly9ja.com/latest/end-time-court-of-canada-legalizes-sex-with-animals/

Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by doyinisaac(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
What is this world turning into?
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by chikel2000(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Spits!. And dis is where people like Chimamanda will go n learn nonsense n the next thing is feminism. Oyibo no just get sense
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by doyinisaac(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
chikel2000:
Spits!. And dis is where people like Chimamanda will go n learn nonsense n the next thing is feminism. Oyibo no just get sense
What has the great author got to with this thread??it seems you reach orgasm by calling her name..
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
But sex with animals is already legal now. Abi all these Naija babes, are they not Bithches?
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by doyinisaac(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
But sex with animals is already legal now. Abi all these Naija babes, are they not Bithches?

1 Like

Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
including your sisters
Hi B??itch, what's up? I have an Alsatian that can give you a Great Lick down there.

Meanwhile, I have no Sis, no Mum.
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nothing these people will not legalise.
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by doyinisaac(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Hi Bitch, what's up? I have an Alsatian that can give you a Great Lick down there.

Meanwhile, I have no Sis, no Mum.
Did u just say you have no sister and no mum??that does not mean u should not have common sense..
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stop forming and arrange your sagged Pvvssi for my Alsatian to Labo. And pls let's make it a quickie cos that dog has better things to do with its time.

doyinisaac:
Did u just say you have no sister and no mum??that does not mean u should not have common sense..
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by doyinisaac(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Stop forming and arrange your sagged Pvvssi for my Alsatian to Labo. And pls let's make it a quickie cos that dog has better things to do with its time.

Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Receive my Alsatians Tongue in Jesus name
doyinisaac:
Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by lordcyl3(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
who am I to judge them...? God pls direct my part
Re: End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals by nuelzy: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2016
and Nigerians been wan kill diaselves over same sex thingy grin....nw i wonder what they'll do about dis....curse dia throats dry gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Stuns In New Hot Pregnancy Photos / Comedian Klint Da Drunk ,sound Sultan And Beautiful And Their Beautiful Wives / Leo Mezie Needs Our Help Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.