Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (64075 Views)

All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by majorclems: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hop the price is no going up with d naira fall?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by majorclems: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
harmbhrosz:
MiUi baddest User interface grin
Sweet interface
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by majorclems: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
johnjameson:
Impressive work from Tecno.....device seems really good
Yeah its a bold move for them
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by MaryWest(f): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2016
lol, i really think its worth it
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by enoch273: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2016
detailed step by step tutorial on how to root the tecno camon C9, click link below for instructions

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/step-by-step-detailed-tutorial-on-how.html
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Slimpromzy(m): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Good morning, please if there's a whatsapp group for this Camon C9; add me to the group chat. 09030370323
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Manutd19: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2016
My autorotate is not working. I bought the phone few days ago
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by lookingfly: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i really need your help.a friend of mine resentfully bought techno camon c9 which was synced with his Gmail account. He mistakenly reset the phone and on restarting the phone, he is to login with his gmail account and password but the system wouldn't recognize his password even though the password is correct. Please anybody with a solution should help.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by lookingfly: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
enoch273:
detailed step by step tutorial on how to root the tecno camon C9, click link below for instructions

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/step-by-step-detailed-tutorial-on-how.html
Hello nairalanders, i really need your help.a friend of mine resentfully bought techno camon c9 which was synced with his Gmail account. He mistakenly reset the phone and on restarting the phone, he is to login with his gmail account and password but the system wouldn't recognize his password even though the password is correct. Please anybody with a solution should help.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Norman4real(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
lookingfly:

1st thing is to accept that he forgot his password, and then try one of the various recovery options, otherwise theres no way of forcing google to accept it.
I he'd registered his phone number while opening the account, he will be sent a link to reset his password, its that simple.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by enoch273: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2016
lookingfly:

He should boot into recovery and perform a full factory reset or better still, download the TECNO camon c9 stock ROM and flash it to the device using sp flash tool.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by rawdpiper(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
hero10:
Am actually using this device and I have no regret whatsoever.... personally I just think the eye scanner is a waste of time because most times it takes time to scan... please who else has receive update on this phone?

Hi heard that if you reduce the screen brightness of your camon c9 to the lowest that the screen will go black ( like as if you locked/sleep the phone). Is it true?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by rawdpiper(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
larikay:
So, here is my own side of the story on d c9. I got d device on Saturday (2nd July) at Finet. I was excited of course as I was enjoying it's sweet camera and installed all d installables winkSo, here is my own side of the story on d c9. I got d device on Saturday (2nd July) at Finet. I was excited of course as I was enjoying it's sweet camera and installed all d installables. I snapped as many pax as possible and it was so sweet. But than, the unthinkable happened. As I was replying a whatsapp message that same night, na so d thing hang o. After hanging for about 5mins, I forced it off. It was taking too long to shut down, so I forced it off further again. No so the phone no on again o. U can imagine how I was feeling after spending #49900 on this Gold coloured device. I couldn't share with family or friends that the phone I spent approximately 50k on could not power on after about 11hrs of purchase. But then, thank God say I go school o. I remember reading the d warranty booklet which states that if the phone should develop any technical issues within 15 days, it will be replaced with another new device. Monday morning, I visited d carlcare centre at Ikeja. The babe attending to me told me to come back for my device in about a week after repair. I told her about d warranty issue, she asked where heard about that and I gave her d small white booklets. She took the phone and warranty booklet to her bosses and returned to register my device. After Waiting for about an hour more, I was given a brand new Techno C9 device which is what am using to post on nairaland for the first time in over six years. Now, u can choose to c this post in a negative light, but I am very grateful to the Tecno team for this awesome device and keeping their word. This device in my opinion (of which I am entitled to) is a great device considering the low budget in comparison with other high end device.

How did you perform the force shut down?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Norman4real(m): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2016
rawdpiper:

Hi heard that if you reduce the screen brightness of your camon c9 to the lowest that the screen will go black ( like as if you locked/sleep the phone). Is it true?
not true, it's the j8 thst had this issue but it was corrected with an update.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by prettytolanee(f): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2016
This phone deserves its credit. Fortunate to get a shot with it. Amazing selfie. Tecno keeps confirming to me I made a good decision changing my initial bias about their products. The bar keeps getting raised every second.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by hero10(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
rawdpiper:

No.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by RalphVwede(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
hero10:

No.
It's true. The first day it happened to me I was scared thinking the phone was faulty
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by rawdpiper(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
RalphVwede:

It's true. The first day it happened to me I was scared thinking the phone was faulty

How did you fix it when it happened? will be expecting your feedback.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by RalphVwede(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
rawdpiper:

How did you fix it when it happened? will be expecting your feedback.
I Just used a torchlight to point well at the screen to enable me see and then i increased the brightness. That's all.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Norman4real(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2016
RalphVwede:

I Just used a torchlight to point well at the screen to enable me see and then i increased the brightness. That's all.
lol, but direct light to the screen should instead make it harder to see. Anyway personally my c9 never came with such an issue. Only saw it on the j8.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by hero10(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Norman4real:
lol, but direct light to the screen should instead make it harder to see. Anyway personally my c9 never came with such an issue. Only saw it on the j8.
I don't have such issues with mine. I only experienced that on my H7
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by vhickky(f): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Manutd19:
My autorotate is not working. I bought the phone few days ago
please, how much did you buy the phone
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by nusdog: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Get the TECNO Camon C9 on a 3-month Instalment

http://mobilityarena.com/get-tecno-camon-c9-just/

Has anyone used this offer before? Thinking of trying it tho.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by yinkzzboy: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Plz i'm trying to save a page on ma c9 tecno browser but I don't seem to get it.. Anyone knows it??
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by stchinedu: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
killzone:
I use a J7 for more than 8 months now and my phone doesn't hang so what are you saying.

please, where did you get your Samsung galaxy J7 in ilorin and do you have any idea about Samsung galaxy J7 prime?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by killzone(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2016
stchinedu:

please, where did you get your Samsung galaxy J7 in ilorin and do you have any idea about Samsung galaxy J7 prime?
Samsungshop at shopright , nah I don't but it's going to be up to 100 oo
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2017
i set my default write disk to sd card but it is saving everything other than camera shot photos to internal memory, what do i do abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.