Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Startimes Just SCAMMED Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Just SCAMMED Me (952 Views)

Startimes Just Ended My Sub Before The Due Date / Startimes Nigeria Secrets: Decoder Price, Bouquets, App, Channels, And More / GOTV Or STARTIMES, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes Just SCAMMED Me by ademoladeji(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hello Nldrs,

It's with regret I write this short piece about startimes.

After the much publicised information about showing the COPA America and the Euro2016, I decided to recharge my decoder last Friday.

It took Startimes 10hrs to restore my activation after making several calls through their ineffective customer call agents. They kept asking me to either go on automatic search or leave the channel on local stations. That I did like forever.

Anyway, I did enjoyed the match of Saturday evening (England vs Russia) but was unable to see the previously played ones.

To my surprise, Startimes refuses to bring to my (our) view the matches of today Sunday June 12. All efforts to reach its customer service agents proved abortive.

Why is it that it's only NTA Sports 24 that shows the Euro2016? This is clearly unfair and I think it's why people go with DSTV.

We can't be doing this to ourselves!

Re: Startimes Just SCAMMED Me by Montaque(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
They scammed me too. Even when i told the.staff there that i am much interested in the two competitions.
I plan to visit them tomorrow for a refund. Business without integrity
This shud be made fp, there are many victim of this corporate scam.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Just SCAMMED Me by bolt000(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is the main reason why i dont like patronizing these upcoming decoders, dstv been reliable since 1000BC.
Re: Startimes Just SCAMMED Me by tman14(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
People complain that made in Nigeria goods and services are not patronized by Nigerians. Yet when they are patronized, the customers end up disappointed. The Country needs a complete reorientation.

Sorry bro, hopefully @startimes_ng will attend to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pay TV WAR About To Start / All About TSTV (my Opinion) / #BBNaija : Mercy And Ike Seen Kissing Each Other At The Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.