Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Blackbillboard: The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackbillboard: The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria (458 Views)

We Talk Sound Launches A Nigerian Music Platform That's The First Of Its Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackbillboard: The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria by macquis(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Being a music lover I always longed for a music blog in Nigeria that would live up to the standard of the American music Billboard online magazine. The perfect example of a true music site. If not up to the standard of the American Billboard at least a shadow version. Lately I discovered a music blog with such potentials. Blackbillboard your destination for Nigerian/Foreign music news, reviews, opinions, events, style and music charts. The first of its kind in Nigeria. At this point I'll employ y'all to check it out for yourselves http://blarckbillboard.
Re: Blackbillboard: The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
macquis:
Being a music lover I always longed for a music blog in Nigeria that would live up to the standard of the American music Billboard online magazine. The perfect example of a true music site. If not up to the standard of the American Billboard at least a shadow version. Lately I discovered a music blog with such potentials. Blackbillboard your destination for Nigerian/Foreign music news, reviews, opinions, events, style and music charts. The first of its kind in Nigeria. At this point I'll employ y'all to check it out for yourselves http://blarckbillboard.
u can't even spell black correctly, D.O.A
Re: Blackbillboard: The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria by macquis(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
southniyikaye:
Am sorry Kaye it's not that I can't spell black, it's just dat Blarckbillboard is the name the blog owner chose to use. And don't say he doesn't know how to spell black, am sure he has his reasons for naming it thus.
Re: Blackbillboard: The First Of Its Kind In Nigeria by macquis(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
southniyikaye:
Am sorry Kaye it's not that I can't spell black, it's just dat Blarckbillboard is the name the blog owner chose to use. And don't say he doesn't know how to spell black, am sure he has his reasons for naming it thus. By the way, why not check out the site first before you start condemning.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Schoolboy Q Talks Kanye West Drug Addiction & More On Ebro In D Morning / BANDO By Afrocen3 Featuring Lasgiidi. / Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Billed To Perform At Passport Experience Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.