Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Unique Defense For A Unique Person - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unique Defense For A Unique Person (1067 Views)

See Photos Of A Very Unique Wedding Dress Seen In Ondo State... / Self Defense / A Unique Place For All Your Special Events Now At Ijoko Call 08078526191 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unique Defense For A Unique Person by Alexos(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2006
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense:

"My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb."

"Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses."

The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.
Re: Unique Defense For A Unique Person by iice(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2006
OMG, the judge thought he nailed the criminal ahahahahahaha grin grin grin Nice grin
Re: Unique Defense For A Unique Person by Alexos(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2006
yeah, clever criminal, and lawyer grin grin grin

They got away cool
Re: Unique Defense For A Unique Person by Pamperme: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2006
I actually thought the judge had nailed him until i read the last sentence. cheesy cheesy
Re: Unique Defense For A Unique Person by Glorya(f): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2006
omo, that lawyer and criminal must have been naija guys, na only them fit pull that kind trick. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Al Qaeda Fed Up With Ground Zero Construction Delays / !the Tallest Man In The World- Vitkor Yushchenkor!who Is The Shortest,thinnest,f / Obj Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.