Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Album Review Of Jon Bellion’s The Human Condition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Album Review Of Jon Bellion’s The Human Condition (1237 Views)

DISCOVER JON BELLION : "The Human Condition " Album / DISCOVER JON BELLION : "The Human Condition " Album / Jon Bellion’s Journey To The Top Of The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album Review Of Jon Bellion’s The Human Condition by AdorableJosh(m): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Embedded in Jon Bellion’s debut album The Human Condition is everything I have hoped for and more. Born Jonathan Bellion in December 26, 1990, he is a singer, record producer songwriter and rapper.

Although the music world is yet to get acquainted with this beautiful mind, he has been around for some time having worked with the likes of Jason Derulo, Logic, Zedd, Eminem, B.O.B and Rihanna.

What better way to start the album than with
He is the Same ? Where Jon tells his friends and family that despite his new found fame, he still remains same the person they’ve known, in this track, he makes it known that despite him “Selling out in every state” and the fact that he “Signed a deal after his first tape” he’ll remain the same brother, son and friend.

In 80s Films as the title suggests, it is a nostalgic track which takes fans who grew up in the 80s back in time with the classic 80s feels combined with modern sound.

All Time Low was released in 2015 and became an instant hit, according to Jon on his Twitter account, he mentioned that the track is about him admitting he has made some mistakes and that he was wrong.
New York Soul (PartII) is an upbeat 4:27 track, Jon showed another side of himself as a musician by dropping rap verses, it’s kind of like paying homage to his New York home.

Fashion is an amazing track with the piano input and melancholic style, it tells fans the more you get, he more you want.

Maybe IDK, this track poses many questions that seemingly have no answers; he later admits that it’s okay to be uncertain about the future. Woke the F*ck Up , after you’ve done something really bad the you realise that you’ve messed up, yeah, this track will especially touch you. The track was released 2015.

Overwhelming , Jon tweeted “I almost deleted ‘Overwhelming’ before I finished it. Johnny Simpson convinced me to keep it. One of my best friends and lights in my life.” How sad it would have been if it had not made it to the album, the track tells how he’s in love with his girl.

Weight of the World sees Jon team up with Blaque Keyz. He tells of how he does not need to hold the weight of the world anymore, he knows God is by his side. Next of the album is
The Good in Me , this track has a longing love all over it, the bridge features an unknown female vocalist.

Morning in America is a lovely tune that you can’t but help yourself sing along.
IRobot speaks of how a good love gone sour can ruin a person ridding one of emotions and becoming like a robot.

Guillotine features tour mate Travis Mendes, this track is the first single of the album, and it’s definitely a chart climber.

Hand of God (Outro) , I can’t see a better ending to this album than this track, it features The Adraé Crouch Choir, the same 30-person choir that worked on Michael Jackson’s “Man in the Mirror”. In this track, Jon sings about how he is just a man “Who lusts, gives, tries” and “Sometimes I lose my way” but in all one should not lose faith because “Your whole life’s in the hand of God”.

Jon is definitely going to give the popular hit makers the run for their money when he finally gains musical grounds. The Human Condition is a fine album filled with inspiration, wonderful instrumentals and relatable lyrics.

https://blarckbillboard./2016/06/13/album-review-of-jon-bellions-the-human-condition/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Ft R Kelly - If (remix) Mp3 Download / Olamide – "Wo" (audio Download) / Help With The Name Of This Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.