Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319910 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Integrity04: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758

Pls help me, I've revisited the site several times buh all I got is still reloading me back to a blank page...... I registered for the program, after gotten to the last stage, I was reloaded back and whenever I make attempt to register again, what I got is that my details has already been used.

I also try to re-login as someone suggested buh still the same thing...... Pls help me with the possible solution

thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Integrity04: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:

it means Your data is already registered . Just sign out and login again to proceed to upload your document and submit

the site is not still allowing it, I didn't see any sign out in the site and to proceed is now a problem
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
lebixe007:
. Yea, I've resisted since Friday, no acknowledgement mail yet. Jst confused.

Its making me worried sef........

I called one of the help lines.... The lady said I should hold on for the message that I should not apply again
..... Maybe I will call tomorrow
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zitauju(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Its making me worried sef........

I called one of the help lines.... The lady said I should hold on for the message that I should not apply again
..... Maybe I will call tomorrow

Always check your spam folder. I applied since on Thursday and no mail was sent. Today i decided to check my spam folder and was surprise to see my congratulatory message which was sent since Friday morning.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
I encountered lil site ish while Registering Ystynyt, i dd it twice n i received two acknowledge mail with diff number this morning. Hope m save?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ayodeji4blues: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls who have registered it via phone? I have problem in uploading my photo, and cv and certificate pls add me on this number so we can chat on WhatsApp thanks 07060569646
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by vic4real22: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
pls i have nysc exclusion letter can i apply??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Taeewo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
No, is for FT...
vic4real22:
pls i have nysc exclusion letter can i apply??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
zitauju:

Always check your spam folder. I applied since on Thursday and no mail was sent. Today i decided to check my spam folder and was surprise to see my congratulatory message which was sent since Friday morning.
did you register with phone..?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
zitauju:

did you register on phone successful?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
zitauju:

did you register on phone successful or it's Pc?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:

login button has been removed two days ago.

It's now a page form, click on apply, fill and submit
Hi Sir please can
you help me register. I'm I
unable to access the site from my end here..
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
zitauju:

I have been checking my spam too
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Brightgem(f): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
Hi Sir please can
you help me register. I'm I
unable to access the site from my end here..
Help u register, u will give the person ur credentials, ur bvn number. There is a recent article warning pipo to b care full with this N-power thing, it will end but ur details will remain with the person. You just need to do it urself. its either the site opens or it dznt.

2 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by francollimasso: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hv registered and I was shown the successful message, but I have not received any email message.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by harosho07(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
francollimasso:
I hv registered and I was shown the successful message, but I have not received any email message.

Really! I've never seen a successful message since the registration started
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by UFOMZY: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
I find it difficult to register after filling d form n uploading my documents if I summit it will not go....remain like DAT.....and am using my phone to do it techno f5....what shld I do now....have register several times...d same thing.... network timeout at times. plz help

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
pls can someone send me they helpline number.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by vocalprince(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
please my people what's the new site for registration o?? I applied since Thursday and have not received any email. please help me with new link as the old ones I have are not opening. thanks for helping o!!!!!!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by FRANKODEY1(m): 4:51am On Jun 20, 2016
The site is not loading at all.

404 Error

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Vinaz(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2016
Same thing here.. Is the application over?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Spiritman21(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
The site is not loading at all.

404 Error
Probably they are tryna get it fixed. Or the page has been moved or about to be moved to a new url...Or they are fed up like I'm so fed up of the crappy website undecided angry grin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Luvlydevin(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2016
I want to register for the program with my laptop myself, I don't have a scanner to scan my documents is there any app that I can use for this purpose, and in the place where am to upload my passport can I take a new passport with my laptop and edit it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by vocalprince(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2016
This is the most useless program Nigeria as a country has ever embarked on. How are we even sure the selection process will be completely meritocratic....I registered since Wednesday and till now, no mail but each time I try to register again, some of my info including bvn will be selected and I will see "info already in use".....What a country. Lair Muhammed, Oya come tell us say na past administration dey frustrate this process and not your incompetent Idiots (Probably relations) U guys awarded the contract to. Amu GI there!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Annauguru24: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2016
pls has any graduate successfully registered for the npower knowledge area, i need to know cos i registered since wednesday but nothing, no sort of mail from them..
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2016
gmaa:

Ok thanks, but in ict for change we are to feed and transport ourselves without any pay it not so in npower
MUMU, Apply. na who tell u make u no apply. u don try am?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by charlie42(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Trone:
I registered on Monday night, after church, between 9pm - 10pm with my laptop and it was very fast and successful.
Pls can u help me resize my passport
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by gistreporter: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2016
The federal teacher recruitment is still on, all interested persons should apply now
http://mediamatters.com.ng/www-npower-gov-ng-teachers-recruitment-apply/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Taeewo:
No, is for FT...
you can aswell apply. exclusion, inclusion all is from nysc. until u stop asking such kinda que to amatures here, u"ll always miss job opportunity
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Annauguru24:
pls has any graduate successfully registered for the npower knowledge area, i need to know cos i registered since wednesday but nothing, no sort of mail from them..
Me too, I was even unable to edit the very last field "NYSC no" and I submitted it as-is.
No confirmation of successful registration mail since 5days now.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Taeewo(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Apply ko reply ni, did u think Exclusion letter has call up number.... Accepted only discharge cert and Exemption letter...
GuyInNeed:

you can aswell apply. exclusion, inclusion all is from nysc. until u stop asking such kinda que to amatures here, u"ll always miss job opportunity
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DonDanServices(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2016
What about the compulsory test scheduled to come up a week after you applied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.