Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Warning To All Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To All Atheists (1089 Views)

All Atheists, Fall In / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2016
You guys are so lucky.

Cc Johnnydon22, Hahn, Urahara, Joseph1013, Hard mirror, Decker, cloudgoddess, reallest, davien, kevoh, etc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Atheists by hahn(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Warning To All Atheists by HardMirror(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't think we are lucky. I feel pity for those being milked in the name of god. The many homes broken, the many killed, the hatred people have for those who don't believe in god. If god was real he would have appeared to the world and settled all the confusion and exploitations carried out in his name.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Atheists by kevoh(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yes oo, sir god come and open an account on Nairaland let us discuss. Your minions are doing a terrible job at proving how real you are. You just might stand a chance. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Atheists by Fayos1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol,your post and pics utterly contradicts its supposed idea. I hope one day you'll see the truth bout life. Btw aheists exists simply because God exists
Re: Warning To All Atheists by Jokerman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Atheists should better stop deceiving themselves and accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour.. Stop wasting ur time thinking you are doing God..

Jesus christ loves you. it is never the will of God for anyone to perish.

Stop listening to the voice of the Devil. He is out to deceive as a roaring angry lion he is.

God is supreme. No arguments.. in all ur arguments you still acknowledge God exists..

If you need a church to learn more about God.. I recommend the Lord's Chosen... Ame
Re: Warning To All Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jokerman:
Atheists should better stop deceiving themselves and accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour.. Stop wasting ur time thinking you are doing God..

Stop listening to the voice of the Devil. He is out to deceive as a roaring angry lion he is.

God is supreme. No arguments.. in all ur arguments you still acknowledge God exists..

If you need a church to learn more about God.. I recommend the Lord's Chosen... Ame
Christians should stop deceiving themselves and know accept that Bahma is real. He made u, and loves you. Can u prove otherwise
Re: Warning To All Atheists by urahara(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
ValentineMary:
You guys are so lucky.

Cc Johnnydon22, Hahn, Urahara, Joseph1013, Hard mirror, Decker, cloudgoddess, reallest, davien, kevoh, etc

Loolz
Re: Warning To All Atheists by HardMirror(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fayos1:
Lol,your post and pics utterly contradicts its supposed idea. I hope one day you'll see the truth bout life. Btw aheists exists simply because God exists
According to your reasoning we can also say "Spiderman exist because octopuses exist.
Since octopuses exist, it makes sense that Dr. Octopus must be real and if Dr. Octopus is real then Spiderman must be real else who would antagonize dr. Octopus."

So if atheists exists it means god must exist. shake my head for your reasoning.

Atheists exist only because theists exist NOT because god exist . Learn the meaning of terms before making a disgrace of your education

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Atheists by HardMirror(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jokerman:

Are u kidding me? The devil is a roaring lion? Na wa o. And God is what? A crowing Cockrel?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Atheists by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Atheists by urahara(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Elohim1:

LooooooooooolZ grin grin
Re: Warning To All Atheists by iamtewwy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
He better not exist to save his reputation
Re: Warning To All Atheists by Jokerman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

Christians should stop deceiving themselves and know accept that Bahma is real. He made u, and loves you. Can u prove otherwise

It is written, "Every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord".
God's only way to salvation is through the Lord Jesus Christ...
Re: Warning To All Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jokerman:

It is written, "Every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord".
God's only way to salvation is through the Lord Jesus Christ...
Wait ooo! the only reason u believe that shit is because it is written okay it is written Jesus was a Jewish Palestine who died because of his blasphemy, he is dead and ain't coming back to zap u off to heaven.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

Wait ooo! the only reason u believe that shit is because it is written okay it is written Jesus was a Jewish Palestine who died because of his blasphemy, he is dead and ain't coming back to zap u off to heaven.
Leave Them Let Them Not Go And Search For The Real History Of Jesus Which Was Not Even His Name Self Haha Let Them Be Believing In Their Jewish Myth Book Christian Will Never Learn That They Are Wasting Their Time In Church
Re: Warning To All Atheists by orisa37: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Children of God approach God for a mini(crescentia cujete) gourd of CURSE. Atheists were among and demanded for a maxi(crescentia cujete) calabash of CURSE. Atheists CURSE is worst than the Hebrew before the Deluge, Sodom and Gomorrah, the 42 children consumed by wolves etc.. God is taking His Time to deal with them.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by urahara(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
orisa37:
Children of God approach God for a mini(crescentia cujete) gourd of CURSE. Atheists were among and demanded for a maxi(crescentia cujete) calabash of CURSE. Atheists CURSE is worst than the Hebrew before the Deluge, Sodom and Gomorrah, the 42 children consumed by wolves etc.. God is taking His Time to deal with them.

grin grin yes o.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by urahara(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
orisa37:

Dont just give your self heart attack because of fairy yahweh
Re: Warning To All Atheists by onetrack(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Repent now and turn to my all merciful all loving God before it's too late. You do not know what He is capable of doing after you die. Read about some of the things He may do:

My loving God will pour molten metal down your throat.

My loving God will have your skin sliced off bit by bit, and have salt rubbed into the open wounds.

My loving God will put your feet in boiling oil.

My loving God will have you torn limb from limb.

My loving God will have you wrapped and rolled in the most painful venemous thorns.

My loving God will throw you into a nest of a million scorpions, snakes, and spiders.

My loving God will every one of your bones broken, rehealed, and then broken again, for all eternity.

My loving God will have your eyes ripped out and fed to you.

My loving God will will ignore your pleas for mercy, and will watch passively while you suffer.

This is just a fraction of the things that my loving God will do if you don't love him and do what he says. He will make Hitler and Stalin look like cute puppy dogs by comparison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
onetrack:
Repent now and turn to my all merciful all loving God before it's too late. You do not know what He is capable of doing after you die. Read about some of the things He may do:

My loving God will pour molten metal down your throat.

My loving God will have your skin sliced off bit by bit, and have salt rubbed into the open wounds.

My loving God will put your feet in boiling oil.

My loving God will have you torn limb from limb.

My loving God will have you wrapped and rolled in the most painful venemous thorns.

My loving God will throw you into a nest of a million scorpions, snakes, and spiders.

My loving God will every one of your bones broken, rehealed, and then broken again, for all eternity.

My loving God will have your eyes ripped out and fed to you.

My loving God will will ignore your pleas for mercy, and will watch passively while you suffer.

This is just a fraction of the things that my loving God will do if you don't love him and do what he says. He will make Hitler and Stalin look like cute puppy dogs by comparison.
And if we question his infinte love, he would also burn and toture us because he is a loving father who don't want his kids to go astray.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Atheists by BodyKiss(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jokerman:

Interpretation: God is incompetent.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by onetrack(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

And if we question his infinte love, he would also burn and toture us because he is a loving father who don't want his kids to go astray.

Exactly. If he was a cruel god the punishment would be even worse.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
onetrack:

Exactly. If he was a cruel god the punishment would be even worse.
We are lucky we have such a loving father.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by orisa37: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Yahweh is for Hebrew. Olodumare doesn't have Heart Attack in His Stock. Atheism is a "quick step" to Heart Attack.
Re: Warning To All Atheists by Fayos1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
HardMirror:

According to your reasoning we can also say "Spiderman exist because octopuses exist.
Since octopuses exist, it makes sense that Dr. Octopus must be real and if Dr. Octopus is real then Spiderman must be real else who would antagonize dr. Octopus."

So if atheists exists it means god must exist. shake my head for your reasoning.

Atheists exist only because theists exist NOT because god exist . Learn the meaning of terms before making a disgrace of your education
. 1) i meant God not "god". 2)understand the meaning of a post before saying rude stuffs. Atheist exists simply because God exists. (You were created by him). This topic gives more prove to that. God forgive your ignorant heart

(1) (Reply)

This Bible Passage Show Why Stephenie Otobo Flee To Canada / Do Winged Horses Exist? / Is There Anybody In Heaven Or Hell Now? Is Judgement Instant??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.