Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos (28429 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by DEAFandDUMB(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
mikolo80:
you're playing with 14 years imprisonment grin

Really? So ladies don't admire or appreciate their fellow women in this part of the world, right?
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by mikolo80: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Really? So ladies don't admire or appreciate their fellow women in this part of the world, right?
I'm just saying ma'am,I didn't make the rule. I was sitting right here by myself when they did.
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by DEAFandDUMB(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
mikolo80:
I'm just saying ma'am,I didn't make the rule. I was sitting right here by myself when they did.

But looking at my statement critically from a legal point of view, do you think I violated such law in a way by my statement when the intention behind such statement is known to myself alone...
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by mikolo80: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

But looking at my statement critically from a legal point of view, do you think I violated such law in a way by my statement when the intention behind such statement is known to myself alone...
you know that.
I know that.
the admiree knows that.
even the Nigerian police knows that.
but if they'll still arrest your really really really and I can't stress this enough, nice asss just to extort money from you.
arrested two guys just for holding hands and you don't seem like you will enjoy being gone down on against your will by prison queens

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by DEAFandDUMB(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
mikolo80:
you know that.
I know that.
the admiree knows that.
even the Nigerian police knows that.
but if they'll still arrest your really really really and I can't stress this enough, nice asss just to extort money from you.
arrested two guys just for holding hands and you don't seem like you will enjoy being gone down on against your will by prison queens

That's a total rape of justice and abuse of power by the so called officers.. I believe the law court is the last hope of the common man and if at all I happens to encounter such humiliation, I will sue everybody involve including the onlookers and those standing by with there Android gadgets to take pictures... Lol
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by mikolo80: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

That's a total rape of justice and abuse of power by the so called officers.. I believe the law court is the last hope of the common man and if at all I happens to encounter such humiliation, I will sue everybody involve including the onlookers and those standing by with there Android gadgets to take pictures... Lol
o my naive yet patriotic pumpkin I really hope you're not planning to study law to have your hopes dashed. saraki don de court for over one year the girl wen navy slap naked still collect her 100 million. land disputes are not settled for decades........ happy suing o.the courts are not, have never and will never be for the common man

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by youngest85(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dojupyo:
No better news today ni?
Pls any news on our president? Can he hear now? They miss him, he should do and return undecided
yea, he cn hear now.....
Infact, he is fantastically hearing
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by karcan: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
why do guys see any woman that is not wearing cloths as sexy, i bet guys will say the same thing if my grandmother is not wearing cloths.
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by queenstella: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
I see
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by jasinto: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Go and marry sister. Time is going
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by Benblaq(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Nice legs dear... They look sexy..
i smell a rat
See lesbians evriwer
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
jasinto:
Go and marry sister. Time is going
i thought they said she is married to one igbo big boy based in Germany
Re: Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos by moutew: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Tiwa Savage Meet / “it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.