Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Get A Plot Of Land At Lekki By Paying 100k Monthly - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / How To Get A Plot Of Land At Lekki By Paying 100k Monthly (915 Views)

CAFEM Cooperative Investment Club:Invest just N1,000 to purchase a plot in Lekki / Make 100k By Just Investing 6k / How To Turn A One Time 6K Investment Into 100K GUARANTEED Monthly Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Plot Of Land At Lekki By Paying 100k Monthly by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2016
In this economy, the best decision one can make is to make investments in landed property. This is because it never depreciates and in fact, as inflation continues, your landed property will continue gaining value.
In my search for a reasonable investment for landed property, I discovered that most of the lands had to be paid for at once and it required that i had to save up for over a year to get based on my little earnings. In fact, I could not continue saving up for a land because unforeseen expenses kept cropping up. Hence, my search to get a solid investment...failed.
In my despair, I reached out to a friend who told me that he had gotten a land by paying 100k monthly at Lekki. I could not believe my ears and faulted his assertion. This was until he showed me the documents and took me to the land located in a serene area.
I then decided to take a dive and subscribe to that as well. All this took place two years ago. Last month, I finished payment for my land at Lekki Phase 1 and I have my documents.
Have you found yourself in my previous position? Are you currently in that position? All that can change if you just take a leap of faith like I did.
You can get a plot of land at Ibeju-Lekki Phase 1, Ibeju-Lekki Phase 2, Agbara and Simawa for as low as 100,000 naira monthly.
What do you think about it?

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Inestment That Yield Greater Profit / 1 Unit SMS Site At Cheapest Price / Investment Opportunity In Education Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.