Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Angel Investment Capital Programme You Should Check Out. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investment Capital Programme You Should Check Out. (440 Views)

I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business / Top Youtube Videos You Should Check To Make Money & Work Online. / How To Make 3% Of Your Investment Capital Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investment Capital Programme You Should Check Out. by efezizi: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Do you have a duly registered business with the CAC?Are you about to start one with a lucrative business plan? Do you want to increase your profit margin?Are you thinking about exporting your products to near by African countries?
Then this is for you. This opportunity is meant for businesses in the southern geo political zone however businesses from other zones may apply if they possess exceptional business ideas that would woo the angel investor concerned.
The name is Chief Igbenedion, the Esama of Benin kingdom and the CEO of Okada investment group in collaboration with AGIP microfinance LLC Ibadan Nigeria.
The angel investor would be injecting capital into selected Small and Medium scale enterprises over a period of 5years with a minimum of 2 million naira to a maximum of 8 million naira gross capital investment per successful business depending on the overall potential of the proposed business venture.
Owners should be willing to surrender equity and agree to part ownership of their businesses with organisational regulation of activities as the case may be.
You can ask me more questions about contact and other information on the resulting thread as i am not allowed by nairaland rules and regulations to post links outside this page however you can call us at +2348167299958 or email us at info24live@aol.com for more info.
Goodluck and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Mastercard! / Making Payments On Clickbank / Make Daily Income In Car Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.