Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles (2771 Views)

Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series / Which Site Can I Download Movies/series With Subtitles? / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles by Th3mmy: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Please, who has any idea of where I can download mobile TV series with subtitles. . .Google is not just helping
Re: Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles by jmichlins(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Go get 'showbox'
Re: Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles by Th3mmy: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Go get 'showbox'
An app or what?
Re: Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles by Collinz2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Use Google to search for the tv series subtitle (like this "heroes season 1 subtitle download" without quote), the first result is ok for u to download it u can download all episode zipped together. Use vlc place to play the movie and then navigate to where the subtitle is and select it (in .srt format).
Re: Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles by Th3mmy: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Collinz2:
Use Google to search for the tv series subtitle (like this "heroes season 1 subtitle download" without quote), the first result is ok for u to download it u can download all episode zipped together. Use vlc place to play the movie and then navigate to where the subtitle is and select it (in .srt format).
Yeah but I think Getsubtitles do the trick better. . .it's a very fast and reliable app
I have also tried that too. I had to sign up before I could download subtitles. It's also perfect.
Thanks though #GodBless
Re: Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles by epistleNow(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Get it through Vlc player

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Kiddwaya Kisses & Fingers Erica To Orgasm / Download Reign Of Supermen / WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.