Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra (1046 Views)

Store Officers Urgently Needed / Loan Officers Urgently Needed. / Admin Officers Urgently Needed @v/island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2016
Marketing Officers Urgently needed
Location: Applicant must reside in any of these states (Delta and Anambra State)
Remunerations: Basic Salary + 5-40% Commissions

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our client is a reputable company that is into marketing and distribution, warehousing, contracts and general merchants of fast moving products and services. We are seeking for qualified candidates to urgently fill the Marketing positions;
The position holders will be responsible for conducting sales activities, while building and maintaining relationships with prospective clients and customers to ensure effective delivery of marketing message and high quality customer service.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Travel to defined geographies to sell products.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your key tasks as a marketer include:
• making appointments to meet new and existing customers
• understanding your customers’ needs
• making presentations to promote new products and special deals
• agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
• advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
• keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
• recording orders and sending details to the executive officer
• watching your competitors and the products they are offering
• going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
• meeting sales targets
• reporting sales trends and performances under your territory.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENT:
• Both male and Female marketers are needed
• Minimum of OND
• Maximum HND
• With 1 year experience in sales or marketing

KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• excellent sales and negotiation skills
• good communication and ‘people skills'
• confidence and motivation
• determination and the drive to work towards targets
• the ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
• good organizational and time management skills
• the resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
• attention to detail
• the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
• Good business sense and a professional manner.
• Candidate should possess 1-5years working experience with OND, HND

MODE OF ENTRY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: cv@salesmanshipcentre.com
With Title/subject: Marketing Officer (Delta or Anambra) i.e which ever state you reside e.g: Marketing Officer Delta

Entry Closes on 30th June, 2016

Good Luck
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Marketing Officers only
If you are not interested in marketing please do not submit your cv with us.
Thanks
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Apply
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by igweooo4: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm interested and currently in onitsha......
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2016
igweooo4:
I'm interested and currently in onitsha......

Submit your cv

Thanks
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Apply
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by mmiridoroedo: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am intrested too and currently in Onitsha .and also submitted my CV and application letter.
so am now waiting for interview.
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2016
mmiridoroedo:
I am intrested too and currently in Onitsha .and also submitted my CV and application letter.
so am now waiting for interview.

Its alight! Welcome
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by Valmesk(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
SalesConsultant:

Its alight! Welcome
What of B.Sc holders and Industrial Attachment(SIWES)peeps .
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Valmesk:
What of B.Sc holders and Industrial Attachment(SIWES)peeps .

OND HND ONLY

Thanks
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Apply
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by SalesConsultant(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Still on
Re: Marketing Officers Urgently Needed In Delta/anambra by JECU: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
what product r u guys marketing

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Admin (nathanpryce) / Vacancy / Web Developers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.