Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Power Tools And Accessories - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Tools And Accessories (2229 Views)

Need Replacement Parts And Accessories For ur Xiaomi products etc come In Now!! / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Tools And Accessories by seyiojomu(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
I am creating this topic to get ideas and understand the business of power tools and accessories in Nigeria at large.

I know Agarawu market is the major hub in Lagos for power tools, I would like to know if anyone else has any idea on the possibility of other market hubs in the country that deals in power tools, any accredited dealers, repair shops and experiences of existing professional users and DIY'ers.

Any help on identifying user markets (woodworking, metalworking, etc) where I can find craftsmen at large will also be helpful to get more insight on the usage of power tools.

1 Share

Re: Power Tools And Accessories by StrRock: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow, it seems to me that I heard about this store because my friend told me that he bought tools there in order to start repairing the house. By the way, there was everything except belt sander. The problem was that without them he could not start the repair. I decided to help him and started looking for reviews on different models of grinding machines. On the first pages, the only thing I found was an advertisement, but then I came across a site with reviews of the best construction tools and there were also reviews on belt sander. As a result, I sent everything to my friend and he found the best ryobi belt sander for himself. So this store is cool but there is not a very large assortment!
Re: Power Tools And Accessories by greenmouse(m): 3:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Vallzubby is a dealer in power tools, Engineering and construction tools in Portharcourt, Nigeria.
Visit us today: https://vallzubby.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Acer Extensa 5635z: Intel Dual Core 2.1, 2gb, 250gb, Webcam & Bluetooth / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 DUOS FULL PACK AND ACCESORIES.SOLD / SOLD Clean American Used Lenovo Thinkpad X130e Is For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.