Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Looking For Someone To Do SEO Work For Your Site Or Manage Your SM Account? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Someone To Do SEO Work For Your Site Or Manage Your SM Account? (929 Views)

I Will Do SEO Optimization For Wordpress Website / Learn How To Do SEO Correctly For Your Blog Or Website #2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone To Do SEO Work For Your Site Or Manage Your SM Account? by RuddyFusion(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
1. Is anyone here looking for someone to do SEO work for his/her personal/business site?

2. Do proper Onpage/OffPage/Technical SEO Work for your website?

3. Help your website pages rank higher in their targeted Keyword?

4. Be it ground up HTML/CSS built site or WordPress/other CMS built site?

5. Needing someone to build a business/professional/personal WordPress site for you or One with HTML/CSS /JS and backend stuff with PHP?

6. Need someone to manage your organization Social Media Accounts [Facebook,twitter,Insta etc] with you curating the contents including graphics or With the manager doing both content curation/creation?

7. Or you run a IT Training Centre and you need someone that can go beyond theory and prepare/teach classes on Web design using WP + HTML,CSS/JS and some popular frontend frameworks to your students weekin week out?

8. Someone to prepare/Teach practical classes on SEO [All fronts] + Basic DM?

9. Or you want to learn any of this yourself either for your business or professional development and you need someone that will cut through the jargons and show you all I have listed above with real projects and not theory?

If yes then contact me now on 08031351074 or email me@: rutherford.ejim@gmail.com

Lets Talk business

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Djangogirls Event At Ota / Which Platform To Choose For Your Next Mobile Game? – Tutsplus / Fed Poly Ilaro Test Question On Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.