Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device (2072 Views)

How To Make Your Whatsapp Work On A Blackberry 10 Device / How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device / How To Use Xender On Your Blackberry 10 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device by orlaryhincah(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Happy Monday All,

In this short article I will be guiding you on how you can have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device. Its simple and easy. Here’s to go about it:

Whatsapp 2
Make sure you have a Blackberry 10 Device i.e Q5, Q10, Q20, Z3, Z10, Z30, Leap and so on. These devices has an inbuilt OS that recognizes Android applications (APK). So having the default Whatsapp from your Blackberry World Store as Number One, you can as well have another Whatsapp i.e the APK version installed on your Blackberry too and its going to work perfectly ok.

To get the Whatsapp APK file, type into Google “Whatsapp APK” and you would get top list of sites having this file, make sure you download the very latest version and install it, add your desired number, its not compulsory you use the number on your device as you can use another number for it.

If you have any questions or issues with this feel free to use the comment box, I would reply you within an hour.

Stayed tuned as my next topic would be “How to Spy on Your Partner through Whatsapp“.

http://giditrips.com/having-2-whatsapp-on-your-blackberry-10-device

Re: How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device by Ayoadeokun: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Happy Monday All,

In this short article I will be guiding you on how you can have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device. Its simple and easy. Here’s to go about it:

Whatsapp 2
Make sure you have a Blackberry 10 Device i.e Q5, Q10, Q20, Z3, Z10, Z30, Leap and so on. These devices has an inbuilt OS that recognizes Android applications (APK). So having the default Whatsapp from your Blackberry World Store as Number One, you can as well have another Whatsapp i.e the APK version installed on your Blackberry too and its going to work perfectly ok.

To get the Whatsapp APK file, type into Google “Whatsapp APK” and you would get top list of sites having this file, make sure you download the very latest version and install it, add your desired number, its not compulsory you use the number on your device as you can use another number for it.

If you have any questions or issues with this feel free to use the comment box, I would reply you within an hour.

Stayed tuned as my next topic would be “How to Spy on Your Partner through Whatsapp“.

http://giditrips.com/having-2-whatsapp-on-your-blackberry-10-device
The android version isn't working properly, requesting for Google play service (Z30)
Re: How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device by orlaryhincah(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Try download it on Apk4fun.com and download it there try installing again, ignore Google play pop ups.
Re: How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device by Ayoadeokun: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Try download it on Apk4fun.com and download it there try installing again, ignore Google play pop ups.
Thanks.....unable to share files
Re: How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device by orlaryhincah(m): 4:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Ayoadeokun:

Thanks.....unable to share files
Pls download here - http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/qcJkIP55/file.html

(1) (Reply)

sold / You Have Never Played These Android Action Games Before / Checkout Hogwash S3; An Iphone X Clone Running Latest Android 8 OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.