Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

To The ATHEIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The ATHEIST (3023 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The ATHEIST by Chemcrown: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
From a brother - David Olalekan Boyede WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ATHEISTS "Woe unto a nation that forgets it's God" "The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" (Psalm 14: 1 cf 53: 1). Please tell me. What do you expect from someone who denies the existence of God, hmmmm, what?? What do you expect from someone who magnifies human reason above God's Word? What can you look forward to see from an atheist?? The Bible sure gives the unchanging answer to this chain of questions; "They are corrupt and do abominable". Imagine someone who says there's no law or government, you can be sure he or she will be lawless and brutal. He will do as he or she wishes because such believes there's no restraint to their sensuality. They are ready to dive into godlessness of all kinds because they have stuffed the conscience and have seen it as a religious watchdog created by religion. You just check the above Scripture, written thousands of years ago. It anticipated that there will always be people who deny the existence of God and had concluded such as "fools" and that's exactly what they are. Tell me, Mr. Mark Zuckerberg, the designer of facebook is a real man, a living entity. But for me, using this intelligently designed facebook website, to deny that Facebook has no maker, honestly looks outrageously foolish. If Zuckerberg comes across such things, he would laugh it off as coming from an idiot. But the world is precisely more orderly than Facebook in a trillion ways. Yet, there are people who believe there is no God behind this orderly cosmos. It's incredible. They explain it away with human speculations of evolution or big bang theory. What a madness! To think God is an imaginary being created by religious beliefs is an outrageous foolishness. Can I tell you something about atheists? Out of many, I will tell you just two. Number one, they are angry people. First and foremost, they are angry against God. They deride the thought that HE truly exist and that HE would someday hold them accountable for their foolish lives. Therefore, they hate HIM as much as possible with a bitter anger. You need not argue a thing with them, your argument will change nothing. Their hearts are sealed against God DELIBERATELY and His truth contained in the Holy Bible. Again, they hate the Bible and it's righteous demands and teachings. They are scared it might be true and so they transfer aggressive anger against it and against its believers. They assume Bible believers are crazy and religiously deluded to have believed the Bible. But all the same, the Bible itself has long passed their judgment. They are fools!!! They will one day be held accountable for their atheism before the very God they have lived their lives denying, according to biblical truth. They are all the more angry at this thought. In the second place, atheists are fearful people. They are afraid, but you can never see this in them. It is hid away in their hearts. Yet, they will put on bold front as if they are lion-hearted. Lies!!! They are most fearful. Their fear is founded on the ground of uncertainty. They are afraid they might be wrong about what they believe. To worsen the matter, their conscience trouble them repeatedly, even though they have tried to snuff life out of it. Because of their fear of uncertainty, they are quick to mount the offensive against religious beliefs and religious people. You will think they are doing that from conviction and courage. But the truth is, fear is their driving force. They are afraid that the Bible is right and they might be wrong. That's why they always antagonistic to religious beliefs, especially from the Holy Bible. So, what do you expect from atheists? Nothing but corruption and perversion. They are godless, sinful, adulterous; they approve of evil and themselves are slaves of depravity. Prostitution is a profession to them and they see nothing wrong with lesbianism, homosexuality and all such perversions. They are drunkards and drug addicts. To let you know, they suffer in these things. Yet, they will want you to believe they are alright. But, how should we respond to their attacks on the Bible and it's God? Never bother. Don't engage them in religious arguments because they are blinded of heart and dead in spirit. So, instead of argument, pity should be your response. They deserve pity because their situation is pathetic. It is a dangerous position they are in. They are in danger of perdition. Therefore, your response number two should be prayer. Pray for them because Satan that holds them captive has convinced them that neither he nor God exists. 2Cor.4: 4 throws more light on this, they are blind fools. They deserve prayers because we have the same archenemy, Satan. We are only victorious over him because of the cross of CHRIST. But they are his prisoners. Apart from Christ, we are no better than they. They deserve our genuine prayers. But do you know that God still desires their repentance. Of course, HE wants them repentant and regenerated. He desires their freedom from Satan. In conclusion, when next you encounter an atheist, just pity him and pray for his freedom. Christ died even for such. PEACE!!!
Re: To The ATHEIST by ifenes(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2016

7 Likes

Re: To The ATHEIST by frank317: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
U have saying and believing that there is God all your life, tell me one thing u have that u think atheists don't have?

3 Likes

Re: To The ATHEIST by Ranchhoddas: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is ironic that you chose to use Mark Zuckerberg as your example.

2 Likes

Re: To The ATHEIST by donnffd(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Amazing write up...too long to read in my opinion but nice one, you get a thumbs up for that

In other news, i would continue in my godless nature, fear, corruption and perversion... smiley

and please ask yourself why its the bible we fear, why not the quran or the torah?...

4 Likes

Re: To The ATHEIST by SIRmuel86(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
frank317:
U have saying and believing that there is God all your life, tell me one thing u have that u think atheists don't have?
"ETERNAL SALVATION" dear brother. REPENT IF U ARE ONE. smiley

1 Like

Re: To The ATHEIST by Chemcrown: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
I may not appreciate your (atheists) posts with responses but I promise to hold unto the following as indicated in the post.
1. I will pity you
2. I will pray for you
What we will use to prove, you never believe it is inspired.
Who we preach, you never believe His existence.
From the post:
But, how should we respond to their attacks on the Bible and it's God? Never bother. Don't engage them in religious arguments because they are blinded of heart and dead in spirit. So, instead of argument, pity should be your response. They deserve pity because their situation is pathetic. It is a dangerous position they are in. They are in danger of perdition
Therefore, your response number two should be prayer. Pray for them because Satan that holds them captive has convinced them that neither he nor God exists. 2Cor.4: 4 throws more light on this, they are blind fools. They deserve prayers because we have the same archenemy, Satan. We are only victorious over him because of the cross of CHRIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The ATHEIST by frank317: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
SIRmuel86:
"ETERNAL SALVATION" dear brother. REPENT IF U ARE ONE. smiley

That's more like hope. U don't have it, u just believe u 'will' hvae it. But I don't believe in that, just as u don't believe u will go to Allah's hell when u die.
U can't expect me to feel sad I can't go to ur heaven when u don't feel sad that u will not go to muslim heaven.

Now tell me what u actually have that atheists don't have. Not what u believe u will have after u die.

2 Likes

Re: To The ATHEIST by frank317: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chemcrown:
I may not appreciate your (atheists) posts with responses but I promise to hold unto the following as indicated in the post.
1. I will pity you
2. I will pray for you
What we will use to prove, you never believe it is inspired.
Who we preach, you never believe His existence.
From the post:
But, how should we respond to their attacks on the Bible and it's God? Never bother. Don't engage them in religious arguments because they are blinded of heart and dead in spirit. So, instead of argument, pity should be your response. They deserve pity because their situation is pathetic. It is a dangerous position they are in. They are in danger of perdition
Therefore, your response number two should be prayer. Pray for them because Satan that holds them captive has convinced them that neither he nor God exists. 2Cor.4: 4 throws more light on this, they are blind fools. They deserve prayers because we have the same archenemy, Satan. We are only victorious over him because of the cross of CHRIST

Nice one.

Alright close this useless thread and go and pray.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The ATHEIST by SIRmuel86(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
frank317:

That's more like hope. U don't have it, u just believe u 'will' hvae it. But I don't believe in that, just as u don't believe u will go to Allah's hell when u die.
U can't expect me to feel sad I can't go to ur heaven when u don't feel sad that u will not go to muslim heaven.

Now tell me what u actually have that atheists don't have. Not what u believe u will have after u die.
great calm and Peace of mind. Most of this people that don't bliv in God always battle with their mind coz ah bliv they hav concience. So far they hav heard the word, it will continue to bother their souls. The only prob is dat at the end, instead of doing wat is right they do the opposite clouding their mind with the "God doesn't exist" statement.
Re: To The ATHEIST by frank317: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
SIRmuel86:
great calm and Peace of mind. Most of this people that don't bliv in God always battle with their mind coz ah bliv they hav concience. So far they hav heard the word, it will continue to bother their souls. The only prob is dat at the end, instead of doing wat is right they do the opposite clouding their mind with the "God doesn't exist" statement.

Lol... is a troubled mind a good thing? Do u know of any human who enjoys being troubled?

I have peace of mind. I have never been so happy. What worries me is how humans like u think such a thing as belief makes u calmer than others. Free ur mind from a Jewish myth and u will experience real peace.

Now try again... what do u have that atheist don't have since u believe in God? unless u are indirectly telling me believing in God is useless.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The ATHEIST by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
STOP TALKING BOUT PRAYERS THAT SHΙΤ IS POINTLESS. undecided
Re: To The ATHEIST by urahara(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
frank317:

Nice one.

Alright close this useless thread and go and pray.

Loooooolz grin grin grin grin
Re: To The ATHEIST by CAPSLOCKED: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chemcrown:

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'

THE FOUNDER OF FOOLISHNESS WAS THE FIRST TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The ATHEIST by SIRmuel86(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2016
frank317:

Lol... is a troubled mind a good thing? Do u know of any human who enjoys being troubled?

I have peace of mind. I have never been so happy. What worries me is how humans like u think such a thing as belief makes u calmer than others. Free ur mind from a Jewish myth and u will experience real peace.

Now try again... what do u have that atheist don't have since u believe in God? unless u are indirectly telling me believing in God is useless.
it's such a useless thing to argue with an athiest as people would always say. U have changed or should i say corrupted ur mindset. My only prayer is that we all make it to God at the end.

1 Like

Re: To The ATHEIST by frank317: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
SIRmuel86:
it's such a useless thing to argue with an athiest as people would always say. U have changed or should i say corrupted ur mindset. My only prayer is that we all make it to God at the end.

U still failed to answer the question...you are indirectly implying that ur God is useless.

Stop praying prayers that u already know will not be answered.

There is nothing u have as a believer that atheist don't have. In order words, ur God is useless

1 Like

Re: To The ATHEIST by ValentineMary(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
The OP is obviously very naive and has succeeded in making no point. He used facebook as an example and still said nothing atheist do is good. Ironically Mark Zukerberg is an atheist, the forum u are using now was made by an atheist.

You are just speculating. Because someone does not believe in ur God make them Vulgar and inhumane abi you obviously have not met any atheist in real life. Take Frank317 advice close this thread and pray or better still read.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The ATHEIST by Ranchhoddas: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2016
SIRmuel86:
You claim to have peace and calm but you are always fighting demons and shouting die by fire in your night vigils.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The ATHEIST by DeSepiero(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Op, your post is full of misconceptions.

The atheist doesn't hate God. That should be waste of energy. They simply are not convinced that he exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The ATHEIST by SIRmuel86(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You claim to have peace and calm but you are always fighting demons and shouting die by fire in your night vigils.
All I can say is "there is peace in Jesus"
Re: To The ATHEIST by urahara(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

As in
Re: To The ATHEIST by cloudgoddess(f): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
cheesy
Re: To The ATHEIST by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2016
donnffd:
Amazing write up...too long to read in my opinion but nice one, you get a thumbs up for that

In other news, i would continue in my godless nature, fear, corruption and perversion... smiley

and please ask yourself why its the bible we fear, why not the quran or the torah?...

Actually Bible was translated from the Torah.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe / If Jesus Is Alive Today, He Will Be A Palestinian Arab Christian (picture) / What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.