Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lowdown - "Bless Me" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lowdown - "Bless Me" (635 Views)

New Music: Mr Talkative - Oluwa Bless Me / Bless Me By Veeez / MUSIC: Don Ussy – “bless Me” (prod. By Dj Effect) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lowdown - "Bless Me" by Uzy47(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jockey Sounds Ent. artist Lowdown is a performing artist who has been in the Nigerian Music scene for a long time now; His new Single BLESS ME, written by Lowdown and produced by Mikky-Me of Mikky Sounds factory, narrates the struggles of the average man to succeed in his course. After much success from his previous releases; Why Pretending and the nearly recent, Light it Up from Media houses and Music lovers, the new Single Bless Me hopes to inspire and satisfy the music appetite of his much growing fans.

Bless Me, tells the story of a young man who struggles patiently, in faith, for the much greater blessing. May our Troubles fade away. Download, Enjoy and Share

http://47vibez.com.ng/lowdown-bless-kennylowdown/

(1) (Reply)

Paddoorise – Ijoba Alagbada ( Prod. By Juaino ) / How Chance The Rapper Makes History Without A Record Label / Dj Hummerwise Dancehall Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.