Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar (1707 Views)

I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge / Simple Continuous Assessment Program Using Microsoft Excel For Jobseekers(video) / Introduction To Microsoft Excel For Job Seekers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ictacademy: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Microsoft Excel is one of today’s most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you’re not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you’re setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment.

Date:-Saturday, 10th September, 2016.
Time: 12 noon.
VENUE: B28, PRIMALTEK PLAZA, PENCINMA, AGEGE, LAGOS.

Registration is FREE

Click this link to register and view more details http://ictacademy.com.ng/seminars/free-microsoft-excel-training-seminar-in-lagos/

Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by johnez4u: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please, remember people in PortHarcourt.
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ictacademy: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Microsoft Excel is one of today’s most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you’re not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you’re setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment.

Registration is FREE

Click this link to register and view more details http://ictacademy.com.ng/seminars/free-microsoft-excel-training-seminar-in-lagos/
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Gydion(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Registration not going
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ictacademy: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gydion:
Registration not going

Please try it again
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by seyluv(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Waooo..I'm interested o.. Aside this.. do u do one on training too..let's talk pls
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by seyluv(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Waooo..I'm interested o.. Aside this.. do u do one on one training too..let's talk pls - u can drop ur No's for people to contact u
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ictacademy: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
yes, you can call/watsapp us on 08033146625 or visit www.ictcademy.com.ng

thanks
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Gydion(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
seyluv:
Waooo..I'm interested o.. Aside this.. do u do one on one training too..let's talk pls - u can drop ur No's for people to contact u

We can hook up, also interested.

Just pm u
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Gydion(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
ictacademy:

Please try it again

Still desame

Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Spetzzy7(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
seyluv:

If u need video training on excel, u can contact me. It's 2010 version for beginners , intermediate and advanced. For 2013, I have advanced video training only . It's self explanatory and better than the conventional face to face learning in the sense that you can learn from the comfort of your room using your system and mostly importantly, you determine the pace of your learning. If you don't fathom a part, u can take it back and watch it again. While watching, you will be practicing. The video is 4 hrs plus...
My number is 08158546409

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Spetzzy7(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
seyluv:

If u need video training on excel, u can contact me. It's 2010 version for beginners , intermediate and advanced. For 2013, I have advanced video training only . It's self explanatory and better than the conventional face to face learning in the sense that you can learn from the comfort of your room using your system and most importantly, you determine the pace of your learning. If you don't fathom a part, u can take it back and watch it again. While watching, you will be practicing. The video is 4 hrs plus...
My number is 08158546409
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ALVA001: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Spetzzy7:

If u need video training on excel, u can contact me. It's 2010 version for beginners , intermediate and advanced. For 2013, I have advanced video training only . It's self explanatory and better than the conventional face to face learning in the sense that you can learn from the comfort of your room using your system and most importantly, you determine the pace of your learning. If you don't fathom a part, u can take it back and watch it again. While watching, you will be practicing. The video is 4 hrs plus...
My number is 08158546409
instead of contacting u privately, why not just say aw much u want for it and u can send it 2ru mail or something.

1 Like

Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
ictacademy:

Registration is FREE

Click this link to register and view more details http://ictacademy.com.ng/seminars/free-microsoft-excel-training-semiin is freentratIar-in-lagos/
since registration is free,, wat other things r we payin 4 at d venue
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ictacademy: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
you are not paying for anything at the venue, thanks
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Gydion(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
I couldn't register, can I still attend ?
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by ictacademy: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
yes
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Elegantdiva: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
how is the video ? Advance tutorial and how do I get it?
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Spetzzy7(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
@ Elegant diva, u can reach me at 08158546409 or chat me up on what's app to discuss about the Excel video tutorials.
Ciao
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Pamelayoung: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Spetzzy7:

My number is 08158546409

Pls I need it
Re: Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar by Spetzzy7(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
@pamelayoung , u can reach me at 08158546409 or chat me up on what's app to discuss about the Excel video tutorials.
Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invitation / Fresh Graduate Needed For Employment At Zenera Group / Teachers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.