Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. (1737 Views)

When Your Guardian Angel Decides To Take A Selfie With You And Your Bae / Letter From Ibadan Bae To Her Boo / When Your Bae Wear Excess Make-up Powder And U Kiss Her Forehead (funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by Stancity(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bae : So sorry love, I don't know how I slept off and forgot the stew on fire and everything got burnt! Pls forgive me!

Boyfriend : chei! Why sweetheart?! Why?! I really wanted to marry you but if you can't respect tomatoes, how will you respect me as your husband! Chai

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by tsamson(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
op funny die
Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
lolz... Na excuse he dy find
Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
I swear I really like this pic, it's so so hilarious grin..
I can't stop laughing weneva I see it.
Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by zyzxx(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin

Check my signature
Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by kingreign(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stancity:
Bae : So sorry love, I don't know how I slept off and forgot the stew on fire and everything got burnt! Pls forgive me!
Boyfriend : chei! Why sweetheart?! Why?! I really wanted to marry you but if you can't respect tomatoes, how will you respect me as your husband! Chai

grin grin grin
are you posting from recent experience? grin grin
Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by Stancity(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
kingreign:
are you posting from recent experience? grin grin
Hahahaha

Not reallly sir... We hear stories everyday
Re: When You Prepare Stew With Your Last Cash Only For Your Bae To Burn It. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

When Your Husband Has To Cook But Wants To Watch Barca Vs Real Madrid (photo) / Fun Time!!! / Ronaldo And The Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.