Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

New Method Scammers Use To Wipe Off Youraccount Balance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Method Scammers Use To Wipe Off Youraccount Balance (532 Views)

+photo new way scammers use to defraud / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Method Scammers Use To Wipe Off Youraccount Balance by zeezu22(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is a shame where some innocent people are out there trying to feed them selves and their families,while some wicked ones are out th
ere doing everything possible to clear your hard earn money.

I decide to share this as i have seen many people fall victims to such scams.the scammers will send you text messages just like this....

Re: New Method Scammers Use To Wipe Off Youraccount Balance by zeezu22(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
the moment you call them,they will demand for your ATM card type,when you tell them,they will ask for the long digit on the ATM card,the moment you give them all this info,they will blank your card and prime new card using the details you give them,they wil change pin and move out all your money from your account.please share this and warn our parents,because they always fall to this scammers
Re: New Method Scammers Use To Wipe Off Youraccount Balance by heffem(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
and reply back with a text that......bros send me recharge card make i fit call una chairman

(1) (Reply)

Accident Victim Traveling From Kaduna To Kano Needs To Be Identified (Photo) / Biafra And Seccession: Who Removed That Nairaland Rule? / What Is Mango In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.