Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

OMG!!!!!!!! Olamide Destroyed My Music-xino - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!!!!!!! Olamide Destroyed My Music-xino (1222 Views)

I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Former YBNL Artiste, Xino Outs Olamide, Says He's Immature And Needs To Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!!!!!!! Olamide Destroyed My Music-xino by mckayz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
'Olamide destroyed my music hopes' ex-YBNL rapper says (XINO)

The emerging act who has been under the mentor ship of YBNL boss, expresses disappointment over his treatment by Olamide.

Former YBNL artiste Xino has expressed displeasure over the way he was treated by his ex-label boss and mentor Olamide during his time with him.

The rapper whose music origins came from Jos, was signed by Olamide in 2015, adding him to a growing list of YBNL members which included Chinko

Ekun, Lil Kesh, Adekunle Gold, and Viktoh. Over 1 year later, Lil Kesh has transitioned into a star with his personal record label, Adekunle Gold is

gearing for an LP release, and Temi Ovwasa, a new female act has been added to the fold.

Xino's music was never released, and according to the rapper, the fault lay with Olamide, who 'made him feel impatient and "dashed" his dreams.

READ MORE: http://naijaconny..com.ng/2016/06/olamide-destroyed-my-music-hopes-xino.html

Re: OMG!!!!!!!! Olamide Destroyed My Music-xino by finalboss1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
who xino ?
Re: OMG!!!!!!!! Olamide Destroyed My Music-xino by Mologi(m): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2016
With juju or charm....mtchewww...

d way u self paint face like say u wan feature PETE EDOCHIE.....
fit scare correct people comot ur life...

mo n wa iyawo sha!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu,bryan Okwara, Others Attend Melvin Oduah Birthday Party / Desmond Elliott Looking Frosh In New Photos / Mr Ibu ( John Okafor ) Gives Support To Buhari This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.