Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nwakali For Arsenal Pre-season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali For Arsenal Pre-season (447 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwakali For Arsenal Pre-season by nzubechikings(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Nigeria youth international Kelechi Nwakali has said that he will join Arsenal for pre-season next month after he has signed a professional contract later this month with the English Premier League.
Nwakali, who recently turned 18, will travel to England later this month to sign the dotted lines with ‘The Gunners’ and he said he will join them afterwards for pre-season. “I will sign this month now that I’m 18, and then I will travel for pre-season next month,” he said. The deal that will see the Nigeria U-20 international move to the Emirates had been somewhat protracted, but has now been sorted.
Nwakali shone as Nigeria won the FIFA U-17 World Cup last year in Chile.

(1) (Reply)

See The Inspirational Story Of Leciester City Striker Jamie Vardy / DELETED / Npfl All Stars To Participate In Carranza And Laliga World Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.