Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Birthday Of Legends! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Birthday Of Legends! (1027 Views)

Sowore And The Birthday Of Crises (omoyele Sowore At 45) / Famous Legends I'm Sharing My Birthday,feb 6,with:you Will Be Surprised / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Birthday Of Legends! by MoneyRule(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2009
On a day with a date lyk dis, many many years ago, a child who's destiny was to change d world, was born and . . . . .Ok, let me skip d history lesson(sure most of u must have been taught dat or read it in ur textbook/encyclopedias).The point is, today is that legend's birthday(my birthday)!
So feel free to hit your keyboards! Well wishes,hate words e.t.c are welcome.
This is ma first personal post, so you might as well air your grudges(hopefully they are none).
Alright ma peeps!
P.S: Micheal Jackson was also born on a day with todays date.
Re: The Birthday Of Legends! by Gabry(f): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2009
grin  grin  grin  happy Birthday Dearie. Good to know you declare yourself as a Legend.  cheesy
Re: The Birthday Of Legends! by MoneyRule(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2009
Thanks!
Re: The Birthday Of Legends! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2009
Happy Buffday Bro! wink
Re: The Birthday Of Legends! by MoneyRule(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
Thanx bro!
Appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wedding Reception Venue On The Island / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Marries Long Time Girlfriend In Low Key: Pixs / Happy Birthday Tolulope Oladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.