Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Shocking: How To Unlock/bypass Your Android Phone Security Pattern Or Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocking: How To Unlock/bypass Your Android Phone Security Pattern Or Password (806 Views)

What To Do If You Forget Your Android Phone’s Pin, Pattern Or Password / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / Crack Any Screen Lock On Andriod Be It Pattern Or Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: How To Unlock/bypass Your Android Phone Security Pattern Or Password by Tremendouswap(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2016
please visit the link below to view about seven other methods. I couldn't paste them here because, the write up will be compressed >>> http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/06/methods-on-how-to-unlockbypass-your.html
Android being one of the most current operating system with great features and security enables you lock your device with a pattern and/or pin. This is one of the easiest way to lock your android smartphone , and with this, no one can intrude into your private documents.
But many at times we tend to forget the pin lock or pattern we eventually set in our android smartphones.
This post will tell you how you can unlock/bypass your Locked device most especially when you can't recall what you used as Lock pin/ Pattern.
There are many ways for bypassing android pattern lock in your android phone but this time, i'm gonna emphasize on just four(3) simple methods.
(1). Method one>> Use of Email ID
Enter a wrong lock screen pattern five times.
Select ‘Forgot Pattern’
Now you're to type in a backup PIN or login your Google account.
Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
Haven done any of the options given in this method, your phone should now be unlocked.
This is not all, please visit the link below to view about seven other methods. I couldn't paste them here because, the write up will be compressed >>> http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/06/methods-on-how-to-unlockbypass-your.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean / In Need Of Samsung Note 4 Euro(N910F or C) Or Lg G3 (D855) or LG G4 H815 / 10 Facts About The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.