Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 (2497 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by olillywales(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Jennifer Oparaji who is the current Miss Imo State , and now the winner Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 , check out the photos from the Contest , as Jennifer Oparaji emerges of winner Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016.

The Miss “winner Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016” by name Oparaji Jennifer, from Aboh Mbaise L.G.A in Imo state Nigeria, the young queen is a final year student of History and International Relations, Imo State University Owerri. she is of 21 year old , the model contested against 22 other beautiful and intelligent girls from all over Nigeria on June 11th in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Nigeria where she was crowned the new Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 Queen.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-jennifer-oparaji-wins-most.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Who she EPP?
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by Came: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
If this is really the most beautiful face in Nigeria, then this is an insult to the word beauty. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but some beholders eyes no good ooooo, make we consider am. How this face go be the "MOST" beautiful face in Nigeria!!!! Do they understand the word " MOST" ??

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by Mikylopez(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2016
wariz dzmost beautiful facebruh av seen so many beautiful gurls....plz smbori call an ambulance dz is hrt breaking....

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by hibiscus76(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2016
I'm happy for my smallie..back then in secondary school, she was my classmate oo..i'm so happy for her
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by THONZE(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2016
NWANNEM NWANYI.....CARRY ON.... KEEP THE FLAG GOING....REPRESENT OUR STATE....
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2016
hibiscus76:
I'm happy for my smallie..back then in secondary school, she was my classmate oo..i'm so happy for her

Wat do u hope to gain telling us she was ur classmate.
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by hibiscus76(f): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
vicfuntop:

Wat do u hope to gain telling us she was ur classmate.
I hoped to gain nothing..but I was so surprised I didn't see it coming..i just blurted it out ..so how did it affect you?
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by cocaineaddict(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2016
hibiscus76:
and what have YOU wey be giant achieved so far in ur life mtcheeew
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by Abubakrmusa(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
where is the beautiful face gan sef... angry angry
shey she don baff?
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by hibiscus76(f): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2016
cocaineaddict:

and what have YOU wey be giant achieved so far in ur life mtcheeew
Huh!! Who is this one? People and puck nosing sef
Re: PHOTOS: Jennifer Oparaji Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2016 by raluchukwu93(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Came:
If this is really the most beautiful face in Nigeria, then this is an insult to the word beauty. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but some beholders eyes no good ooooo, make we consider am. How this face go be the "MOST" beautiful face in Nigeria!!!! Do they understand the word " MOST" ??

Your so called Nigerian beauties/finests dey house dey form porsh, you've got to realize that beauty pageant winners aren't necessarily the most beautiful/handsome in the state or country, but rather, they are the ones that were bold enough to pick up the form and contest.....

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Refuses To Shake Hands With Aisha Buhari,Nigerians React(Photos) / IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Shade Caroline Danjuma Over Side Chic Comments. / Bambam Flaunt Her Sexy Backside In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.