Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Cultural Heritage In Schools - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Cultural Heritage In Schools (1114 Views)

6 Nigerian Cultural Myths That Are Unfavourable To Women / Ooni Commences Beautification Of 201 Shrines, Heritage Monuments In Ife / Coming Soon Cultural Heritage Tour To Ghana In September. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultural Heritage In Schools by akelicious(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dominican Group of Schools, Lagos is leading the campaign of getting the younger ones in the country to appreciate their cultural heritage. The school has consistently organised cultural festival every two years, where the pupils/students of the Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools are given the opportunity of learning the cultures of some ethnic groups that make up Nigeria.
This year’s cultural extravaganza of the school which has as its theme: Educating Culture, Inculcating Education, saw the students organised into groups of 15 ethnic nations. Special highlights of the event which attracted both parents and government officials include news presentations, panel discussions, fashion parade, Drama Presentations and the showcasing of Nigeria Native dishes.
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/06/nigerian-cultural-heritage-in-schools.html

(1) (Reply)

Olayemi Oniroyin: 'blogging In Yoruba Has Got Me In Trouble / Man Regret:in My Next Life I Don't Wanna Be An Igbo. / The Lost Yoruba Tribe - Yoruba Muslims Of Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.