Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom (1447 Views)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material / Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom by fair14: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi, great engineers in the house I need you urgent assistance to enable me complete my project wisely. I have a rectangular shape building without curve or any sort of design. Please I need your help on the quantity of woods and aluminum roofing sheet that will complete the house. The length and width is 13.7ft and 10.7ft respectively. Your imput will highly be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom by twoMcfemad: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
fair14:
Hi, great engineers in the house I need you urgent assistance to enable me complete my project wisely. I have a rectangular shape building without curve or any sort of design. Please I need your help on the quantity of woods and aluminum roofing sheet that will complete the house. The length and width is 13.7ft and 10.7ft respectively. Your imput will highly be appreciated. Thanks
Ft or metres?
Re: Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom by fair14: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
The measure is in ft(feet)
Re: Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom by mufutau55(m): 2:00am On Jun 17, 2016
fair14:
The measure is in ft(feet)

If that is feet (ft), then you are roofing just one room?
If this is a building it has to be I'm meters (m)

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom by fair14: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2016
mufutau55:

If that is feet (ft), then you are roofing just one room? If this is a building it has to be I'm meters (m)
Hajji M.
please I am sorry for the mistake, it was measured in meters
Re: Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom by Adigunnaira: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Am Engineer Adigun if you need me call me on my +2348142575261 or text me on my whatsapp +1238142575261

(1) (Reply)

Home Landscape And Beautification / Need filling Sand? are you in Ajah, lekki? check us out!!! / Grab Your Cheap Plots At Kayetoro, Off Eleko Junction, Ibeju Lekki N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.