Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

2face Idibia Promises A Trip To South Africa To Anyone That Wins This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Promises A Trip To South Africa To Anyone That Wins This (612 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Promises A Trip To South Africa To Anyone That Wins This by Sameto: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Popular Nigerian musician release a video asking Nigerians to make their Cover of the Song

Hashtag your name #tastethefeelingng and make sure you follow cocacola_ng on Instagram

You might be the lucky winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFMN9-GiUUg
Re: 2face Idibia Promises A Trip To South Africa To Anyone That Wins This by AbbieGee1(f): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Which song? undecided

I foresee opportunists jumping on the link

Your mini american dream abt to come true
Re: 2face Idibia Promises A Trip To South Africa To Anyone That Wins This by AbbieGee1(f): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wantu chop my data on this thing,tainkhu I go audition for church choir tha one fit carry me reach heaven grin
Re: 2face Idibia Promises A Trip To South Africa To Anyone That Wins This by Afrok(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who trip epp? shocked After the trip the person will now continue with been jobless if he was before winning? shocked Abeg empower the winner with the resources u'll use in making the trip a success.

Nice one sha, oya make una dey do cover...
To Nigeria's artistes that are good in making covers, make una ask Tubaba if una dey eligible cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE!!! ‘why I Haven’t Been Featuring In Movies’ – Actor, Alex Usifo / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Son’s 6th Birthday With Style / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In This Lovely Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.