Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 On AT&T - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 On AT&T (1174 Views)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / How To Unlock Samsung With Cracked Or Broken Screen / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 On AT&T by HarveyDeven: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi there,

I've just received a Galaxy S7 from the United States and I want to use it on Airtel. Unfortunately, it's currently locked on AT&T and I can't use any other SIM. As far as I know, there are a lot of free methods and paid ones as well. Do you know any reliable service that I can use? If it's cheap, the better.

Thanks!
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 On AT&T by HarveyDeven: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2016
HarveyDeven:
Hi there,

I've just received a Galaxy S7 from the United States and I want to use it on Airtel. Unfortunately, it's currently locked on AT&T and I can't use any other SIM. As far as I know, there are a lot of free methods and paid ones as well. Do you know any reliable service that I can use? If it's cheap, the better.

Thanks!

In the meantime, I've found the solution myself. I've decided to use a third party unlocking service and after a bit of research I've came across www.unlockscope.com. It was their trustpilot reviews that convinced me. Code was around $40, if anybody is interested, and came in less than an hour.
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 On AT&T by nairakatherine: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
There are many ways to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I sort the safe way to unlock mine, through permanent unlock codes from Mobileunlocksolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Help My Updated Uc Browser Does Not Play Videos Offline / Flagship Innjoo X2 Silently Debut - 3600mah Battery And More / How To Install Myjio And Get Free Unlimited Calls And Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.