Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Touching Tribute To Ojb!: Oucch! My Heart Bleeds By Samantha Emman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Touching Tribute To Ojb!: Oucch! My Heart Bleeds By Samantha Emman (385 Views)

Tekno – Samantha (audio) / OJB Jezreel Is Dead! / 'owe You Nothin',a Most Arresting Song By Samantha Emman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Tribute To Ojb!: Oucch! My Heart Bleeds By Samantha Emman by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
This touching tribute was released by Samantha Emman,a Rn'B/Soul/Afro pop singer,songwriter who happens to have been motivated and boosted by OJB in the early years of her musical career. She talks about OJB's selfless tutorship and support in branding her. Read below via this link: https://m.facebook.com/samanthaemman/?refid=52&__tn__=C
Ouch..My heart bleeds for you!!! OJB,rest well,away from chronic pain and torture. You fought hard,you fought strong! A gigantic,musical phenomenon you will always remain. I will never forget the first time we tried to craft out a girls group and it didn't come to the fore.I had just turned sixteen just as I was almost finishing my Diploma. But,your consistent encouragement and tutorship helped spring my brand forth. You were meek,soft spoken like an angel would be,supportive and always had everyone's back. Your domain was a musical haven and everyone was welcome to tap into the musical periphery. God knows He decided your fate un-conditionally. He knows,He feels,He sees...You are Home now. You will always be a legend,a musical time bomb expedition that exploded through your works and other interpretations via Tuface,Nomoreloss(whose soul is resting in Gods arms),Wizkid...almost everyone in the music industry,you tainted with your talent. We miss you,our hearts are broken. At the same time,we celebrate your exploits. There may never be another OJB to be,but your works,words,wonder will always be a true attestation of the miracle that you represented. Adieu,Gods child..Sorrow no more. Goodbye OJB! We will always love you!

(1) (Reply)

View My Youtube Video / [video] MC Galaxy – Turn By Turn / How Would You Like To Make $1 From Every Call You Receive In A Day, Yes A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.