Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) (3637 Views)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 / God Of War 5 Offical Gameplay Trailer Abd Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
A live demo of God of War stunned viewers at the start of the 2016 Sony E3
presentation . This offered our first look at the God of War 4 gameplay for the next
game in the series.

Although this is simply titled God of War, this is a game that many of the community
are already calling God of War 4.

We don’t know the God of War 4 release date yet, and there is frankly not a lot of
information about the game yet.

The 10 minute God of War e3 2016 gameplay video below introduces you to this
PS4 exclusive that is coming in the future.

Watch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXGq_AKsp9s&itct=CCUQpDAYAiITCJKMzOTNp80CFc8IHAod-PwJW1IMR29kIG9mIFdhciA0&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
embarassedi want!.

m yet to get a ps4 itz a lil bit expensive tho...avin issues wit my ps3 itz aiit sha someday m gonna av 1
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mikylopez:
embarassedi want!.

m yet to get a ps4 itz a lil bit expensive tho...avin issues wit my ps3 itz aiit sha someday m gonna av 1

Thinking this one's goin to be released...probably next year
Can't Wait
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
More.

Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Samtoby(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
That dude doesn't look like Kratos, just have the designs.... is like the story will be different on this..

I haven't play any GOW game tho
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Salimmuhammad(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Samtoby:
That dude doesn't look like Kratos, just have the designs.... is like the story will be different on this..

He is just old, thats why. Cant you see the beards.
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Samtoby(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Salimmuhammad:

He is just old, thats why. Cant you see the beards.

Yeah, i saw the beards... He has changed a lot then.. Plus the game graphics will be awesome judging with these pictures.
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Samtoby:

The boy is his Son..
This is continuation from GOW 3. Many years later....

The Graphics is Awesome mehn.. Watch d gameplay
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
kratos son gets killed by thor, kratos kills thor and odin. just guessing
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
u21day:
kratos son gets killed by thor, kratos kills thor and odin. just guessing

undecided that "Guess" is way out of line..
I don't even think they've completed the storyline

1 Like

Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Samtoby(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
lewispius:

The boy is his Son..
This is continuation from GOW 3. Many years later....

The Graphics is Awesome mehn.. Watch d gameplay

I think I'll pass on watching the gameplay... I am Oliver Twist when it comes to games wink.
it will just increase my budget, I'm already planning on Watch Dogs 2 and Call of Dutys.
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Samtoby(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Watch the trailer yesterday and like I said, it has increased my budget grin
the game is awesome
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Samtoby:
Watch the trailer yesterday and like I said, it has increased my budget grin

the game is awesome

Good
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by harzhan: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Best part of it... It's Norse Mythology.

1 Like

Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by Donvilo(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2016

Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by wolewolsz(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
From the game play trailer, I think the son will be the playable character with flashbacks to kratos... from time to time. As I think it's high time kratos character was killed off. So err... it's reasonable to assume so as kratos said in the ending part of the game play trailer, Your journey has just begun. Referring to the son.
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2016
wolewolsz:
From the game play trailer, I think the son will be the playable character with flashbacks to kratos... from time to time. As I think it's high time kratos character was killed off. So err... it's reasonable to assume so as kratos said in the ending part of the game play trailer, Your journey has just begun. Referring to the son.
Nah. I think kratos is still the main character.
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by wolewolsz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
lewispius:

Nah. I think kratos is still the main character.

Yeah gone to read it again now. The possible theory behind it, and it seems the story might be locked with the Odin,that,Loki, ragnarock, ullr story. Fingers crossed tho.
All I want I'd kratos madness n rage to stop
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by ebukaekwulugo: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is god of war..not god of war 4
Is jst another story
Jst like we have call of duty black ops,call of duty ghost nd so on
All have different storys
Datz hw diz one is
Re: New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) by lewispius: 4:13am On Jun 24, 2016
ebukaekwulugo:
Is god of war..not god of war 4
Is jst another story
Jst like we have call of duty black ops,call of duty ghost nd so on
All have different storys
Datz hw diz one is

Its same thing bro.
This is ManyYears later after he killed Zeus and d oda gods in gow3
But u know they haven't released d official name yet and they have nt even completed d storyline.
So.. Mke we dey wait

(1) (Reply)

Online & offline games Install On All PS5 & PS4 on High Firmwares without hack. / Help With Links To Download PES 2018 For Ppsspp / Best Android Games That You Can Play During This Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.