Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Neighborhood Where Stealing Is A Hobby (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Neighborhood Where Stealing Is A Hobby (photo) (1095 Views)

What Will You Do When You Enter A Neighborhood And You Saw This / When The Whole Neighborhood Heard You Just Purchased Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Neighborhood Where Stealing Is A Hobby (photo) by sanyahkod(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
If you happen to be new in this neighborhood and you see this, what would be your reaction?

Na to dey always pull out my pockets when walking in the streets make everybody see say I no get money to avoid being robbed.

Na hardened criminals full here die grin

Re: A Neighborhood Where Stealing Is A Hobby (photo) by Donald3d(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
sanyahkod:
If you happen to be new in this neighborhood and you see this, what would be your reaction?

Na to dey always pull out my pockets when walking in the streets make everybody see say I no get money to avoid being robbed.

Na hardened criminals full here die grin
heheheheheheh
Re: A Neighborhood Where Stealing Is A Hobby (photo) by otimothy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na the shop wey dey sell foodstuff for kirikiri maximum be that.

(1) (Reply)

13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships / When You Get To Meet Your Dad's Twin / Is This Really The True Meaning Of 'FRIENDSHIP'? | Chiscocity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.