Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Stopped Apologizing To People - And I Think You Should Too - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Stopped Apologizing To People - And I Think You Should Too (857 Views)

My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Apologizing To People - And I Think You Should Too by 9iceX(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
It is amazing to know how the two letter word “I’m sorry” could be so powerful, and how much it dictates and defines your personality. Still, I decided to stop apologizing to people lately.
Here is why you should do the same >> http://www.nawesabi.com/things-must-stop-apologizing/
Re: I Stopped Apologizing To People - And I Think You Should Too by Exponental(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
I won't apologize for not opening the link either.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Apologizing To People - And I Think You Should Too by 9iceX(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Exponental:
I won't apologize for not opening the link either.

No no.. You shouldn't

(1) (Reply)

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage / 14 Weird Ways Nigerian Parents Show That They Love You / Strictly For The Married ( How Often Do U Have Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.