Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lil Wayne Suffered Seizure During A Cross – Country Flight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lil Wayne Suffered Seizure During A Cross – Country Flight (463 Views)

Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Suffered Seizure During A Cross – Country Flight by Yungmalvjr(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Lollipop rapper suffered two seizures mid air on his private jet, forcing an emergency landing and sending fans all over the world into a frenzy.

He is however now okay, according to reports. “We can confirm that he did experience two minor seizures yesterday,” a Lil Wayne rep told E! News. “Under the guidance of his own doctors, he is now in stable condition and good spirits. He thanks his fans for their everlasting support, prayers and well wishes.”

The rapper first had a public seizure in 2013, and confirmed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel later that he was epileptic. “It’s just a private matter that I’ve been dealing with my whole life,” he told the host about his epilepsy. “We’re so used to it happening, so my doctors prepped all my homies.”

Source: http://sourcenaija.com/blog/2016/06/14/lil-wayne-reportedly-suffered-seizure-cross-country-flight/

(1) (Reply)

Of African Presidents And Foreign Medical Trips / Surqeon In The House, Please Come In / Skin Creams And Positive Effects Of Vitamin C On Our Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.