Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN (3014 Views)

9mobile Night And Weekend Data Plans & Subscription Codes / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by Barkley25: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
You can now browse free on airtel for only Saturday and Sunday of the weekend which does not attract any charges from you that means is free of charge browsing. You may not have heard of this before but i assure you that you can now browse free with just a double code dialing. When can I use it? You use it to browse during weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 12am till Sunday which is the expiring date. Does it work for all applications and devices? Yes it works for any device you want to use it for like pc, laptop, palm top, phone, tablet and many others that you can think of. How can I get it? You can get by following this two steps below:
1. Do not load any recharge card that means you must not have anything left in your account balance (0.0credit).
2. Dial *475# to migrate then press *475# again to purchase the data free of charge but don't forget that this data works in the midnight from 12 starting from Saturday till Sunday 11:59am.
Note: You must dial *475# twice before
Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by olamieseun(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
How to check ✔ data bal. to confirm
Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by Barkley25: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2016
not yet revealed....
Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by Innophyno(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Barkley25:
not yet revealed....
can i make heavy downloads with dis plan

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by Barkley25: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2016
its capped at 1GB
Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by thenny312(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2016
How can I check d balance ........ Plsss.
Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by Godwin978(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Barkley25:
You can now browse free on airtel for only Saturday and Sunday of the weekend which does not attract any charges from you that means is free of charge browsing. You may not have heard of this before but i assure you that you can now browse free with just a double code dialing. When can I use it? You use it to browse during weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 12am till Sunday which is the expiring date. Does it work for all applications and devices? Yes it works for any device you want to use it for like pc, laptop, palm top, phone, tablet and many others that you can think of. How can I get it? You can get by following this two steps below:
1. Do not load any recharge card that means you must not have anything left in your account balance (0.0credit).
2. Dial *475# to migrate then press *475# again to purchase the data free of charge but don't forget that this data works in the midnight from 12 starting from Saturday till Sunday 11:59am.
Note: You must dial *475# twice before
pls boss can i subscribe to it now and use it on weeken will it work?
Re: AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN by Koolmexxi(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
All of U rushing to Copy and paste are jus funny.. Some claim it's tested and working even though dey haven't tried using d data yet or even checked their balance. Forget d flash message u get telling u u're already on d plan after dialling d code d 2nd time. D code to check d airtel weekend 1gb plan is *140# so y not clear ur doubts and dial to check.. D weekend plan is *474*1# for 100 and not eligible for all sims.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Manual Configuration / Blackberry 8830 Configuration / I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.