Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad (5252 Views)

Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager / Jade Pollock, Wizkid's Baby Mama's Cleavage-Baring Photos Got Fans Talking / Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by datswasup(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Binta posted the picture below and @datswasup on instagram thinks it's shade directed at the father of her son - wizkid

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by fkpboss: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol, nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by missvera(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's what you get when you try to use pregnancy/child to hook a man in order to get connected to him for life.
Deal with it Binta, you asked for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by osesology(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
She should gerrarahere mehn!
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Came: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na true she talk ooooo. No matter wat your child is your child, and needs care, if you refuse to show your child some love, you are not worthy to celebrate Father's Day ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by iykekelvins(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dead Bat?

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
missvera:
That's what you get when you try to use pregnancy/child to hook a man in order to get connected to him for life.

How can you say such a despicable thing about her? If Wizkid didn't want a baby mama, why didn't he use a condom or betterstill abstain?

It's shocking how much you women hate each other. . .

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by nanauju(f): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2016
All this publicity to get wizkid's attention,is it necessary undecided
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by joyli: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2016
cheesy grin cool
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by missvera(f): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

How can you say such a despicable thing about her? If Wizkid didn't want a baby mama, why didn't he use a condom or betterstill abstain?

Being a woman doesn't stop me from saying the truth sir. It doesn't mean I'm hating. Binta knows they were not into any serious relationship and still allowed him to have unprotected sex with her. Why didn't she ask for condom? Why did she has to open her legs for him when she knows she could get pregnant to a celebrity that was only after the moment they were on bed? Even if she got carried away, there are emergency contraceptive pills.
If it were to be just a random guy she had unprotected sex with knowing fully that they were not dating, would she have allowed herself to get pregnant?
Koko oro mi ni wipe: Ladies should stop being baby mamas either to celebrities or non celebrities . They will only end up suffering the children from having the total father's love they deserve.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
missvera:
Being a woman doesn't stop me from saying the truth sir. It doesn't mean I'm hating. Binta knows they were not into any serious relationship and still allowed him to have unprotected sex with her. Why didn't she ask for condom? Why did she has to open her legs for him when she knows she could get pregnant to a celebrity that was only after the moment they were on bed? Even if she got carried away, there are emergency contraceptive pills.
If it were to be just a random guy she had unprotected sex with knowing fully that they were not dating, would she have allowed herself to get pregnant?
Koko oro mi ni wipe: Ladies should stop being baby mamas either to celebrities or non celebrities . They will only end up suffering the children from having the total father's love they deserve.

Vera, oro e ye mi, but u can't blame Binta alone now, Johnny too must share in the blame. Since it's a 2-way thing, I think it's just better to keep mute on the issue.

I was just shocked when u said she was tryna use it to pin him.... haba! Beru Olorun ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by missvera(f): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

Vera, oro e ye mi, but u can't blame Binta alone now, Johnny too must share in the blame. Since it's a 2-way thing, I think it's just better to keep mute on the issue.

I was just shocked when u said she was tryna use it to pin him.... haba! Beru Olorun ooo
Ok, now I gat you...Let's keep mute and mind our businesses wink
Aah! I fear God baje baje.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2016
lmao, I think wizkid is just a s**** donor to this girl tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Qualer: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
nanauju:
All this publicity to get wizkid's attention,is it necessary undecided

na here you dey abi? grin
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by druxy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

if she also didn't wanna become a baby mama...at least no be rape....
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
missvera:
an irresponsible man, sorry boy,IS an irresponsible boy.whether she tried to use pregnancy to hook him down is irrelevant. Even if wizkid decided to marry her or any woman he wishes to,he'll still be an irresponsible boy=father ,then man

Btw even Obama Who is one of the most busiest man in the world still creates time for his daughters,so who is wizkid and what has he achieved in his life.anyway as you lay your bed so you will lie on it.shebi it's Yvonne Nelson that was saying her father is just another man,he's as good as just there.let the child grow up first na.he's not stupid. He will know Who was in his life and Who wasn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by SAMBARRY: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
druxy:
if she also didn't wanna become a baby mama...at least no be rape....
so why is he now always taking selfieswith the child and wants to clinch with the boy when he played no father figure in his life. Ability you think fatherhood is just snapping picture with his child and taking him wherever to have his hair cut. Shioorr.
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

it's just pathetic when I see women rolling bs thinking they're making sense
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
missvera:
egboro buruku. And this one too is a woman? undecided

Haven't you seen cases wherr a man will marry a woman normally not that the woman forced herself on him o.he chose to marry her yet he's a non stay at home dad undecided

AN irresponsible person is an irresponsible person ANd marriage can't change that
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
joyli:
ABEG help ask her who ask her to open her leg cheesy grin cool
continue making jest of her.shebi na only your husband fok you before you marry.shebi na because you no become baby mama na why you get mouth to make jest of her.like Y orubas will say na belle wey dey expose wetin man and woman do inside room.continue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by mickeymimi: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Having kids does not make you a parent ... RAISING them does...
Any man can be a father , but it takes a special someone to be a DADDY........as Daddies are always Sons first hero ...He might not even be their biological father.

Every day of our lives ....we make deposits into the memory banks of our children....they hold our hands only for a little while .. and hold our hearts for a lifetime...Every child deserves a parent .. not a visitor with a paycheck.... children are not possessions and should not be made a victim of your anger.....

Some Parents are really good people ...they are just not meant to be together.

Me think Wizkid is a good father and proud of his son sha. cool

As for the Single mum..... It takes a strong person to be a single mum and take on two roles...you are amazing in your child's eyes ..never forget that and with God all things are possible. wink

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by lordcyl3(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
this lady bleeped wizkid and got pregnant, wizzy no beg you.. arrant nonsense..
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by missvera(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
egboro buruku. And this one too is a woman? undecided

Haven't you seen cases wherr a man will marry a woman normally not that the woman forced herself on him o.he chose to marry her yet he's a non stay at home dad undecided

AN irresponsible person is an irresponsible person ANd marriage can't change that
o le je oro buruku lodo e. Yes, I'm a woman.
The case you cited is quite different from the case on ground. If a man marries a woman and still decides to behave that way then, everyone will know how irresponsible the man is.
Mind you, I'm not saying wizkid is right by not doing his responsibilities. Nah!
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by missvera(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
an irresponsible man, sorry boy,IS an irresponsible boy.whether she tried to use pregnancy to hook him down is irrelevant. Even if wizkid decided to marry her or any woman he wishes to,he'll still be an irresponsible boy=father ,then man

Btw even Obama Who is one of the most busiest man in the world still creates time for his daughters,so who is wizkid and what has he achieved in his life.anyway as you lay your bed so you will lie on it.shebi it's Yvonne Nelson that was saying her father is just another man,he's as good as just there.let the child grow up first na.he's not stupid. He will know Who was in his life and Who wasn't
I gat your point sir. But you are not in any position to conclude if wizkid is irresponsible or not.
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by nanauju(f): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Qualer:

na here you dey abi? grin
Hehe grin
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Qualer: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
nanauju:

Hehe grin

oya, go and complete the mission on the other side! cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by 7inches: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

not all women bro... how many women made such comments here... ibcan bet my left ass.... shez a yoruba gal.

they support evil aslong as one of them commits it.

u guys supposed to have known this already
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
7inches:

not all women bro... how many women made such comments here... ibcan bet my left ass.... shez a yoruba gal.

You're not making sense at all. The lady who spoke is Yoruba, I am Yoruba, Wizkid is Yoruba, His Babymama is Yoruba, The Owner of Nairaland is Yoruba, so you can go back to whichever village u came from. . . @missvera. . . wa wo ara ile ooo
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by 7inches: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

You're not making sense at all. The lady who spoke is Yoruba, I am Yoruba, Wizkid is Yoruba, His Babymama is Yoruba, The Owner of Nairaland is Yoruba, so you can go back to whichever village u came from. . . @missvera. . . wa wo ara ile ooo

ok didnt kno u are yoruba... but yorubas suppots evil.
thats just d truth.....
a typical yoryba man can reject his brother for saying d truth as long as d truth goes against them.

i aint hating bro.....
i say things d way d are...irrespective of who is involved be u my bother or not

and wats with u calling miss vera.?... lol
for her to come and see dat u supported her i guess..
hahahaha...kids everywhere.. grow up man.
im sure u are above 25 so grw up... above 20 is no more a kid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by SAMBARRY: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
missvera:
I gat your point sir. But you are not in any position to conclude if wizkid is irresponsible or not.
if wizkid baby mama or w izkids sons mother implied HE IS IRRESPONSIBLE THEN HE IS cool

Next cool
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2016
7inches:

ok didnt kno u are yoruba... but yorubas suppots evil.
thats just d truth.....
a typical yoryba man can reject his brother for saying d truth as long as d truth goes against them.

i aint hating bro.....
i say things d way d are...irrespective of who is involved be u my bother or not

and wats with u calling miss vera.?... lol
for her to come and see dat u supported her i guess..
hahahaha...kids everywhere.. grow up man.
im sure u are above 25 so grw up... above 20 is no more a kid

I'm busy. . .
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad by missvera(f): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2016
7inches:

You are nothing but a tribalist. What has tribe got to do with this? Your comment only shows how shallow minded you are.
blackberlin fi sile a mo iru won...Ara awon ton cause problems ti Nigeria ni niyen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Fire! Alicia Keys Shows Off Her Body Curves In Racy Outfit At La's Staples / Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) / Throwback Pics: Archbishop Benson Idahosa And Pastor Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.