Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Huawei Ets3125i Gsm Table Phone With Sim Slot And Fm Radio - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Huawei Ets3125i Gsm Table Phone With Sim Slot And Fm Radio (1595 Views)

Huawei F610 Gsm 3g Home Office Call-centre Internet Modem Desk Phone Sim Slot / GSM TABLE PHONE For Hospitals,office Desk Lines / GSM Desktop Landline Table Phone -visafone Replacement With MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Ets3125i Gsm Table Phone With Sim Slot And Fm Radio by RapidBTSNG: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Huawei ETS3125I GSM Table Phone with SIM Slot and FM Radio

This amazing desktop phone is good for both office and home use. Add class, prestige, and 'swagger' to your office desk with Huawei GSM

(1) (Reply)

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders. Call Me KongaDropper. / Exclusive Hot And Attractive Products To Sell And Make Huge Money (pictures) / Use The Power Of Video To Advertise Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.