Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) (29423 Views)

Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins / CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 / Expose: Currency Policy, How CBN, Banks & APC Cheat Nigerians by Joel3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by worlexy(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Bring it on
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by uncjay(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2016
lifezone247:
I even cross leg join bro.
I follow u dey observe ooooo....
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by moxsella(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2016
we sidon dey wait for the policy, but we know say e go favour the rich pass commoners

3 Likes

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by 735i(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2016
$1=N1

I still dey laugh

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Greatfavourfx(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari no go kill person

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Greatfavourfx(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari no go kill person ;DBuhari no go kill person
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Boyooosa(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2016
sLentlover7778:
The solution to Nigeria palava na C.B.N (Comot Buhari Now)
I dont understand your Brain!
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by staymore: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2016
After which Buhari will make it $1=N1

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Laredojohn(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Eagerly waiting to hear the soo called flexible policy details...if parallel market still remain as it is after this and we still pay as much as 355 to buy online...there is no difference. Let's wait and see
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2016
let's them continue
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by amakenny: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2016
sLentlover7778:

Lol, army has no more courageous Gideon Okars.
Only courageous ones are those that go into churches to kill unarmed civilians.

Others Na so so pepper soup and fcuck fcuck khaki-wearing men.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2016
I pray the new currency policy favor the masses. Several market rate on the go.
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Waiting ...... If na devaluation thunder go fire those that said naira can't b devalue

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by clogogo(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
What will happens to those in need of the naira to purchase foreign currency and pay for the child school fee abroad he must not think about the business men alone. He should also think about Education system outside nigeria..it should better be a good policy that will benefit all..

School full Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by gmaribel(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Leopard2A7:
The truth is that considering the economic realities, the government ought to have devalued the Naira but shame will not allow Buhari to.

At this point where Nigerians have lost patience and the goodwill hitherto enjoyed by the APC is almost gone.

At a time when Nigerians are still waiting for N1 = $1.

Arrogance will kill this government.

The worst is yet to come.
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2016
clogogo:

School full Nigeria
don't mind them, na so dem go schoool aboard come the find work for Nigeria.... Don't knw if work too no dey dere
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by googlepikins: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2016
lifezone247:

I even cross leg join bro.
I don even cross my eye sef

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by fransixe(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
With three rates available in Nigeria; CBN, black market and interbank rate dem still one ads another
I swear this thing tire me.....may be the next option is for us ( the populace) to print in what ever currency we may need... simple.
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by henryobinna(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2016
chimah3:

By exchanging dollar to almost twice the price to Naira now abi!!!

Please let's hear word!
bro, it seems you don't get it.

For the past 6months to 1year we've always been paying double for a dollar.

I do some form of online biz, when I pay for dollars I'll pay double but when I'm paid I'll be paid a meager 199 per dollar.

That is about to change. Businesses have been suffering it since that's the reason some goods also got price increase.

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by henrydadon(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2016
clogogo:

School full Nigeria
bros talk true
If u are blessed today with a lot of money and u want to give your self the best quality education that there is

Where would u go to.

I did my OND in laspotech and today by God grace am schooling in canada..though I can say the fee here are much higher..but the quality cannot be compared to any school we have in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Lilimax(f): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2016
New currency Policy? We dey wait for una embarassed Shebi na today.
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
No matter what it is, it can't make Nigerians happy.
So no need of waiting to hear it. When you're done compiling, read and let us hear.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Sprintson(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Ezedon:
We are patiently waiting to hear NEW APC STORY

The solution to Nigeria's problem is CBN= Comot Buhari Now

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Sprintson(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
bros talk true
If u are blessed today with a lot of money and u want to give your self the best quality education that there is

Where would u go to.

I did my OND in unilag and today by God grace am schooling in canada..though I can say the fee here are much higher..but the quality cannot be compared to any school we have in Nigeria

OND in Unilag ke? Jeeesu!!! grin
henrydadon:
bros talk true

Where would u go to.

I did my OND in unilag and today by God grace am schooling in canada..though I can say the fee here are much higher..but the quality cannot be compared to any school we have in Nigeria

OND in Unilag ke? Jeeesu!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2016
the Naira is a sinner, it's always backsliding
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Sprintson(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Boyooosa:
He said the truth na! Dem deh understand brain again? undecided
Boyooosa:
He said the truth na! Dem deh understand brain again?
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by chumaster(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2016
2sexycom:
APC has failed us hugely on economy.
what else did you expect? When CBN workforce is made up of sons and daughters of politheifians who have never experience tough time like we the masses

1 Like

Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by Sprintson(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Let's go back to using Cowries atleast no country in the world uses it..lol
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
This is about being flexible in your decision making! If ALL pointers and indicators(economist) local and international has suggested that the presidency should consider devaluation of naira, I think they should try it!!!
What does it benefit. Buhari and APC if he continues to prove stubborn for NO justifiable reason all because he doesn't want to be tagged with doz that devalued it..
If we MUST agree on one thing, it's that it's a PAINFUL and STRESSFUL decision for them..
'Every disappointment can be a form of blessing'
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by bluecircle470: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2016
sLentlover7778:

And put back the ineffectual buffoon (Jonathan) abi... Mtcheeww
Re: CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) by luzhioo(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
What will happens to those in need of the naira to purchase foreign currency and pay for the child school fee abroad he must not think about the business men alone. He should also think about Education system outside nigeria..it should better be a good policy that will benefit all..
nonsense wen ppl ar talking abt our economy cryu ar abt paying sch fee abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / Tribunal sacks Kano House of Reps member, Yerima over fake certificate / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.