Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Mountain threatens to kill C. Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Mountain threatens to kill C. Ronaldo (616 Views)

See how Messi and C. Ronaldo left Russia.(pic) / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match / Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mountain threatens to kill C. Ronaldo by fingard02k(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Mountain from Game of Thrones, Iceland's biggest fan, celebrates their draw

His message to Ronaldo before the match

"If you dare to score against my team mates," Bjornsson growled, "I will find you and crush your head, like I did with the Red Viper."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/cristiano-ronaldo-threatened-mountain-game-8138190

1 Like

Re: The Mountain threatens to kill C. Ronaldo by lifezone247(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin
Re: The Mountain threatens to kill C. Ronaldo by fingard02k(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
seun
Re: The Mountain threatens to kill C. Ronaldo by magabounce(m): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2016
And for that reason.... he didn't score.. am guessing he watched episode 8... see what he did to dat guys ballz... lolz grin grin angry grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Higuian Taking Argentina Blames / Chelsea Make Treble Transfer Announcement: Official News From Stamford Bridge / UEFA Names 10 Best Players In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.