Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,465 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Medsafrica - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medsafrica (366 Views)

Medsafrica Free Medical Treatment / D Medsafrica Aims To Provides Reliable, Research Based Information On Health,... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medsafrica by shynom: 12:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello beautiful people, i have gone through most of the posts on Nairaland and i can understand the need for us as Nigerians to have a community of nurses, doctors, pharmacist and patients, so we can learn from each others experiences, also, so that our Qualified Nurses, pharmacist, Doctors and other professionals, can give us informed advice on our questions.

MedsAfrica.com is here specifically to serve the people of Nigeria, no strings attached. This website aims to answer most of the questions we ask ourselves on day to day basis. It is still a work in progress but you should expect a new post every week.

MedsAfrica.com has a forum section attached to the website, so that we can discuss the health issues we are going through, and we can get answers as appropriate. Just like here on Nairaland, but the difference is you have me (a qualified Pharmacist MRPharms, practising in the UK) and other professionals, researching on the topics you send us in the feedback forms or on the forum page (found on the website), then we post that on the website.

We post Articles you can trust, well researched articles on the health and beauty issues that concerns us as a nation, and i tailor it to the needs of the Africans (Nigerians).

Please leave us feedback and questions so that i know how to serve you better.

This is the link to the Forum: http://www.medsafrica.com/discussion-forums/
This is the link to the website: http://www.medsafrica.com

Please get involved, get asking, get helping, get advising and get sharing. Africans/Nigerians shall take charge of their health and know more about their body!. This is a movement!! and it needs your support to work!.

(1) (Reply)

Common Cancer Found In Men / The Urgency In Fighting Childhood Obesity / Good And Bad Effects Of Skin Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.